Royal Titles: What’s Your Nobility?
British royals and the like deserve the best. What would your throne be made of?
- Precious gemstones, like diamonds or rubies
- Precious metals, like gold or silver
- Fine fabrics, like silk
- Why on earth would I need a throne?
What would be your first act as king or queen?
- Feed and clothe the poor
- Raise taxes to fill my coffers
- End all wars
- Imprison or execute my enemies
- Throw a massive party
Pick a royal pet:
- Dog or cat
- Swan, parrot, or peacock
- Horse, pony, or camel
Your closest confidant has just been exposed as a traitor. How will you punish them?
- Throw them in the dungeon
- Exile them
- Off with their head!
- That all sounds kind of harsh... I'd use some kind of lesser punishment
- To forgive is divine
Pick some royal entertainment:
- A comedian
- A musician
- An actor
- An entire circus
- A jump castle
A neighboring country has insulted your honor. In other words, they called you a "stupid, pigheaded monkey". What do you do?
- Eh, whatever
- Send my swiftest messenger to insult their mother
- This means war!
- Send my finest assassin
- "The Three Musketeers"
- "Game of Thrones"
- "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
The royal feast is tonight. What will you be having?
Where will your highness be living?
- A castle, duh
- A mansion
- An apartment
- A house
- A high-end condo
And which country will you rule over?
- United Kingdom
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Royal Titles range in nobility and include positions like Knight, Duke/ Duchess, Baron, Count, Marquis, Prince/ Princess, and King or Queen. From the Roman Empire to the United Kingdom, being named royalty was often determined by your family. But, it's often fun to imagine a life in another world where you could be donned in jewels and expensive fabrics, commanding a kingdom.