What Kind of Girl Will You Fall For?
When you offer to buy a girl a drink, you get her...
- Whatever. All that matters is that you get your beer.
- Something mixed, like a sunrise or a pina colada.
- She said she wants some vodka; got to get the lady what she wants.
- Malt Liqour, you don't want her to get drunk.
- A shot, both of us can get tipsy and get crazy.
What do you first look for when fishing for a new girl?
- Mannerisms, the way she does certain things (i.e. the way she sneezes, blows her nose, etc.)
- Vulnerability, when you see this you can't help fall for the girl because you know you can help and protect her.
- Attitude, you're attracted to strong-willed girls that you won't have to babysit.
- Body, body, body, she's gotta have the whole package.
- All girls are the same, throw me something decent and I'm content.
Where would you go on a first date with your dream girl?
- A romantic evening where you get to know the gal and maybe some action after.
- In bed going at it from dusk till' dawn.
- A night out teaching the girl about your favorite hobbies and a nice dinner.
- A date where the girl wants to pay and takes charge.
- There is no such thing as a dream girl.
Which celebrity is closest to your ideal girlfriend?
- Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Aniston
- Heidi Klum
- Kate Beckinsale
- Does it matter? I'd go with any of them, heck throw me all of them.
How would you explain your ideal girlfriend to the guys?
- She does as I want without me telling her I want it.
- She's banging from head to toe.
- Everything about this girl is cute, the way she talks, dresses, and how she laughs.
- She can take of herself, doesn't ask too much of me and we get along great.
- This girl is one of a kind, I'm her "go to guy" for anything and everything, I don't know how she'll get by without me.
Assuming you had more than enough money, what kind of car would you purchase for your ideal girlfriend?
- Something to keep her safe, like a Volvo.
- She wouldn't want me to buy her a car.
- Something sexy, like a Porsche.
- Something cute on a girl, like a Mini-Cooper.
- What kind of car she drives doesn't really matter, women are women, I'll just get her what she wants.
What kind of underwear would be most appealing to you?
- Underwear?! She won't be wearing them.
- The ones you buy for her.
- I'll be fine with anything she chooses to wear.
- Boy shorts are pretty sexy... on a girl I mean.
- G-Strings and Thongs, let's get it on!
Which scenario would make you feel like an accomplished boyfriend?
- She tells you not to worry because she can handle herself.
- She thanks you for all your help and wouldn't be able to handle life without you.
- She compliments you after sex.
- She waits for your call and won't call you.
- She explains how wonderful you are after a date.
When you do something "sweet" for your girlfriend you automatically assume...
- She probably won't even notice.
- She'll do something sweet for you.
- She'll love you forever in return.
- You're getting some.
- She'll forget about it in 5...4...3...2...1...
When dancing you like to...
- Get freaky.
- Go slow and easy.
- Follow her lead.
- Force her to dance with you, she thinks she's a bad dancer.
- Grind, grind, grind... all that's needed on the dance floor.
Your break-ups are usually a result of...
- She expects too much to be done her way and you're sick of it.
- The relationship just isn't what it used to be.
- Another girl you're interested in.
- She caught you cheating.
- You can't commit every part of everyday with her and the rest of your life is suffering because of her needs.
For her birthday, you get her...
- Sexy underwear from Victoria's Secret.
- Something practical that she might need.
- A special night out and you top it off with something you know she really wants.
- Some flowers and some chocolate, that's all a girl ever wants anyways.
- Something that won't offend her (i.e. cookbooks, cleaning supplies, etc.)
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What Kind Of Girl Do You Like
Girlfriends are as unique as the shells in the sea. Some have the gift of empathy and compassion, while others challenge us in ways that lead to growth; some friends listen, while others dole out smart advice