What’s Your Dating Style?
You get asked out to lunch by that one person you've had your eye on. What do you do?
- Tell them about my favorite restaurant
- Research and memorize some ice-breaker jokes
- Worry about where they'll take me
- Ask them what their favorite food is and look up trivia about it online
You're watching TV on a Tuesday night wishing your fantasy love would walk into the room - what are you watching?
- The Voice
- Reruns of Law & Order
- I'm never lonely at home on a Tuesday night
- The back of my eyelids
Which activity do you think makes you look sexy?
- Driving a convertible
- Everything I do
- Salsa dancing
- Playing a musical instrument
- Riding my bike
It's Sunday morning, you stayed out too late with friends Saturday night, how do you recover?
- Watch lots of TV with the volume down low
- Go to brunch
- Starbucks and a good book
- Get a massage
- I'm fine; I didn't stay out too late...
Your grandma tells you about how she met your grandpa, what question do you most want her to answer?
- Did he kiss you on your first date?
- Did you think he was sexy?
- Did your parents like him?
- Did he have a job?
- How did he ask you out?
If you were a pair of sunglasses, which brand would you be?
- Polo by Ralph Lauren
You're going to fix your date dinner and watch some Netflix - what do you watch?
- A romantic film
- An action thriller
- A comedy
- An interesting documentary
You invite your dream date out by posting an invitation and quote on Facebook - which quote would you choose?
- "A kiss that is never tasted, is forever and ever wasted." - Billie Holiday
- "Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time." - Maya Angelou
- "Wine comes in at the mouth and love comes in at the eye; that's all we shall know for truth before we grow old and die." - William Butler Yeats
- "Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others." - Wayne Dyer
What's your favorite way to find a date?
- They find me...
- Online dating
- Commuter train
- The park