What Kind Of Roommate Are You?
Who makes sure the bills get paid?
- Someone else
- We do it together!
Your roommate has left their dirty dishes in the sink before leaving for a 3 day vacation. Your reaction?
- Do the dishes. Mumble under breath.
- Do the dishes, no big deal!
- I’m amazed they could find space in the sink with all the dishes I already had in there!
- I doubt I’d even notice…
- Leave them for when they get back.
Where do you spend most of your time when you’re not at school/work or asleep?
- In my room
- In the living room, probably making a mess
- In the living room, chatting with my roomies
- Far away from home
Your roommate just broke up with their significant other and they are crying in the living room. What do you do?
- Run to them! Console them! Bake them cookies!
- Take them out on the town… party to forget!
- Honestly? Out of sight, out of mind. They’re on their own.
- I'd hide in my room till the coast is clear
You are having a few friends over on Saturday night. What should your roommates expect?
- A closed bedroom door
- Snacks aplenty, respectful noise level
- Drunken mayhem, cops maybe
- I don’t invite people to my house, I get invited to other people’s houses
Your roommate is about to leave the house wearing the most ridiculously embarrassing outfit you’ve ever seen. What do you do?
- Stop them! I must protect them!
- I might laugh, but I also might be too lazy to notice
- Whip out the smart phone for a few quick snaps
- That’s impossible, we go shopping together!
The power in your neighborhood drops out in the middle of a bad storm. What happens next?
- Power out? Alcohol in!
- Candles, board games, fun!
- I play with my smart phone in my room
- Sounds like a good excuse to not do the dishes to me
What might you do that would get on your roommate’s nerves the most?
- Never opening my door
- Going AWOL
- Passing out drunk on the couch
Under what circumstances would you eat all of your roommate’s ice cream?
- Never! That would be a horrible violation of personal space!
- Anytime, any mood. It's not a big deal.
- They won’t mind because I’ll get them back for it, and anyway, they are welcome to eat my ice cream, too!
- If I was drunk