What Type Of College Football Fan Are You?
Your favorite college football team is playing the game of the century. What would it take for you to miss it?
- My neck hurts, I must have slept funny
- The in-laws are in town and I promised to “entertain” them
- I’m in a coma
Rivalry games are big in college football. When Indiana and Purdue play, what trophy goes to the winner?
- The Old Oaken Bucket
- The Old Brass Axe
- The Governor’s Cup
- Seriously, who cares?
Who won last year’s FCS national championship?
- The Fallen Cheerleader Squad? I didn't know they still did that...
- North Dakota State
- Sam Houston State
- I only care about the real teams
Your team is down by four with one second on the clock. It’s fourth and goal, and there’s time for one more play when your kid comes in with a skinned knee. You:
- Give them a hug and tell them to go find their other parent
- Thank goodness for DVR!
- Pull out the first-aid kit and tend to their knee
- Without making eye contact, tell them to grab a band-aid
How many teams are in the Big Twelve conference?
- 12, duh
What’s a “mid-major?”
- A team from a smaller conference not eligible for a BCS bowl game
- A team from a smaller conference with little chance to play in a BCS bowl game
- When one switches their major half-way through college
- A team whose record has them stuck in the middle of their conference
You just got engaged and your partner wants a fall wedding. Which weekend do you pick?
- Sorry babe, can we push the wedding to spring?
- Doesn't matter - as long as I can have the game on at the reception!
- As long as it's not a big game weekend
- Whichever weekend my partner wants!
It’s game day. What time do you get to the stadium?
- A couple hours before kickoff so I can tailgate and hangout with friends
- I like to get there a little early to watch the teams warm up
- Right after kickoff to avoid the crowds
- Sunrise. I need to get everything ready for the day's festivities!
What are you wearing to the game this weekend?
- Depends on the weather
- Jeans and a school-colored tee
- My favorite player's jersey
- I'm pretty much the mascot!
The biggest game of the season is tomorrow but the weather is going to be rainy and nasty. What are you thinking?
- A little rain never hurt anyone
- I guess I'll pull out my raincoat and rain boots
- Ohh.. I've never tailgated in the rain before!!
- Maybe they'll reschedule the game?