What’s Your Royal Baby Girl Name?
There's a royal party! How are you getting ready for it?
- Curling my hair
- Checking every last cheese tray and inspecting the servers
- I got ready hours ago. I'm always prepared
- Who cares? I'm too busy frolicking!
- Putting on my game face. I am going to dominate this event
What's the best way to deal with conflict?
- A winning smile and attitude
- My fist, and someone's face
- A prank waiting for when they least expect it
- Carefully chosen, honest words
- That depends on how angry you make me
Which kind of music makes you want to dance?
- Happy indie ballads
- You'll know it when you hear it. I'll be screaming, "THAT'S MY JAMMM!!"
- A waltz
- Something exotic
What's for dinner?
- A dish my mother used to make
- Fresh greens and vegetables from my garden
- I don't know, ask my cook
- Appetizer, salad, main dish, and dessert
What's the most important role of a princess?
- Forget fulfilling a "role", I live how I please
- Being the face of the people
- Standing up for the weak
- Showing other countries who's boss
- Being a good role model for the next generation
What should a princess wear?
- Ballgowns and heels
- Conservative a-line dresses and heels
- Simple clothes, just like anyone else
- Whatever is easiest to wash
- Something professional to prove I'm serious
Pick a vacation destination:
- A cottage in the country
- The Serengeti for a safari
- A national park, for hiking and camping
- A beach resort
Who should a princess marry?
- Whoever will make my parents the most angry!
- Someone with military and political prowess
- A good man from a good family
- The person who best suits me
- My beloved of course
The perfect princess hairstyle:
- Long wispy blond locks
- Short and dark
- Curly and wild
- A pixie cut
- Whatever the latest style is
What should a princess do for her country?
- Fight and show its strength
- Be true to my heritage and ignore gossip
- Respect it and my people
- Have a hopeful, positive dream for the future
- Be a powerful and respectful figurehead