Which Queen Of England Are You?
How would you respond if you discovered someone was trying to usurp your throne?
- I’d slander, libel, and rumor them into submission
- I’d shore up the support of the people
- I’d shore up the support of parliament
- I’d do my best to discredit their claim
- Off with their heads!
When you’re a queen there can be a lot of backstabbing that needs to be done. So… good queen or wicked queen?
- Good queen. My rule would be unsullied by scandals… I couldn’t hide!
- Bad queen. An iron hand is needed to forge a country!
- A balance of the two. Justice - or revenge - requires misdirection!
There are rumblings that the Spanish are sending the Armada to invade England. What’s your plan of action?
- Send spies to collect information
- Send my armies and navy to defend to eastern coast
- Send my emissaries to Spain… and France… and Germany
- Send my troops to threaten the Spanish coast
Coronations are a big deal and they are wicked expensive! What would your coronation ceremony and celebration look like?
- Nothing too over-the-top, but not austere either
- Oh, it would have all the pomp and circumstance
- Let’s just say I’d buy chimps and tigers… just for fun
Pick a Coat of Arms!
Would you arrange a marriage for your child if it increased your military and political power?
- Of course, it’s expected
- Depends on how much I like the kid
- No. Marriage should be for love!
Kings are notorious for taking mistresses, but queens are prohibited from doing so. Would you throw caution to the wind and take a lover?
- No. Protocol and tradition is all.
- I’d like to, but I like my head more
- Perhaps. I like to leave my options open.
- Taking a lover is as natural to a Queen as a King. So, deal with it!
Public perception of the queen is huge, so what would you wear in your official portrait?
Monarchs had a lot more power back in the day. If you could choose, in what century would you sit the throne?
What would you like to be remembered for at the end of your reign?
- As being powerful and more than a bit scary
- As a good queen and person
- As bringing prosperity to the country
- As an inspiring role model
- I’ll be happy to be remembered at all