What's your stance on honesty?
- Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy
- I try to be honest, though I do bend the truth sometimes
- I'll lie if it gets me ahead in life
Pick a Robert De Niro movie:
- "Taxi Driver"
- "Cape Fear"
- "Raging Bull"
- I haven't seen any of these
You're facing a serious problem. How do you handle it?
- Insist on fixing it myself
- Go to my friends or family for help
- Ignore it
"First, you get the money, then you get the power, and then you get the women." Which is most important?
- Show me the money!
- Gimme power or respect
- Life would be so bland without the fairer sex
At age 75, Al Pacino has never been married. Thoughts?
- What a strange man
- Good for him
- It's none of my business, really
Who would you most like to have dinner with?
- Michelle Pfeiffer
- Diane Keaton
- Johnny Depp
- Adam Sandler
- Robin Williams
Fill in the blank: Life is all about enjoying the ________ things.
Do you prefer quiet, calm Pacino or the loud and fiery version?
- Definitely the more reserved one
- MORE YELLING!
- But they're both so good
How many of Pacino's movies have you seen?
- One or two
- A handful
- Most of them
- Every last one
You're stuck on a deserted island. There's food and water, but you need something to pass the time. What would it be?
- Lots and lots of alcohol and drugs
- A library of books
- My family
- A lover or three
- My music or movie collection