Which Avatar: The Last Airbender Character Are You?
Which has been the biggest challenge in your life so far?
- Overcoming differences with friends
- Forgiving others sometimes
- Being who I really am
- Having others take me seriously
Why do people underestimate you?
- They don’t, they actually overestimate me...
- They think I don’t have a backbone
- They think I can’t do what they can
- They don’t think I handle problems well
Which element do you care the most for?
- Earth - nature is the most important
- Water - it packs a mighty punch
- Fire - destructive, but powerful when controlled
- Air - our supply for living and... flying!
What do you value most?
- Protecting my loved ones no matter the cost
- Honor and everything that comes with it
- The well-being of others
- Fighting for what I believe
When frustrated by a problem you tend to…
- Keep it to myself - no use in bothering others
- Try to think it through
- Blow up and then apologize later
- Talk it out with friends and family
How would you define your personality?
- Easygoing, maybe a bit sarcastic
- Comedic, I’m the life of the party
- Determined, maybe a bit too much
- Kind, but not afraid to kick some butt
When you’re upset where do you like to go?
- To my room where I can be alone
- Outside, maybe take a walk
- I’ll just stay where I am and figure it out
- Around my friends and family
Which saying speaks to you the most?
- "They can't take away your courage and it is your courage they should truly fear!"
- "The only thing better than finding something is finding it at a bargain!"
- "I beat you all before, I'll do it again!"
- "I'm gonna make a difference this time"
Are you the type to hold a grudge?
- Yes, though I try not to
- Nope, that’s not really my style
- Depends on the circumstances
- Definitely, it takes me a long time to get over things
How do you react when you feel as if you've been defeated?
- I feel like it’s all my fault
- I try to see through it and realize it’s not the end of the world
- I get up and start again, no use whining about it
- I take it hard... it can take a few days for me to recover
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Avatar the Last Airbender Names
The series began airing in February 2005 and concluded in July 2008. Avatar: The Last Airbender is set in an Asiatic-like world in which some people can manipulate the classical elements with psychokinetic variants of the Chinese martial arts known as "bending". The series is presented in a style that combines anime with American cartoons and relies on the imagery of East/South Asian, Inuit, and New World societies. It follows the protagonists, 12-year-old Aang, and his friends, who must bring peace and unity to the world by ending the Fire Lord's war with the rest of the world