Which Avatar: The Last Airbender Character Are You?
Which has been the biggest challenge in your life so far?
- Overcoming differences with friends
- Forgiving others sometimes
- Being who I really am
- Having others take me seriously
Why do people underestimate you?
- They don’t, they actually overestimate me...
- They think I don’t have a backbone
- They think I can’t do what they can
- They don’t think I handle problems well
Which element do you care the most for?
- Earth - nature is the most important
- Water - it packs a mighty punch
- Fire - destructive, but powerful when controlled
- Air - our supply for living and... flying!
What do you value most?
- Protecting my loved ones no matter the cost
- Honor and everything that comes with it
- The well-being of others
- Fighting for what I believe
When frustrated by a problem you tend to…
- Keep it to myself - no use in bothering others
- Try to think it through
- Blow up and then apologize later
- Talk it out with friends and family
How would you define your personality?
- Easygoing, maybe a bit sarcastic
- Comedic, I’m the life of the party
- Determined, maybe a bit too much
- Kind, but not afraid to kick some butt
When you’re upset where do you like to go?
- To my room where I can be alone
- Outside, maybe take a walk
- I’ll just stay where I am and figure it out
- Around my friends and family
Which saying speaks to you the most?
- "They can't take away your courage and it is your courage they should truly fear!"
- "The only thing better than finding something is finding it at a bargain!"
- "I beat you all before, I'll do it again!"
- "I'm gonna make a difference this time"
Are you the type to hold a grudge?
- Yes, though I try not to
- Nope, that’s not really my style
- Depends on the circumstances
- Definitely, it takes me a long time to get over things
How do you react when you feel as if you've been defeated?
- I feel like it’s all my fault
- I try to see through it and realize it’s not the end of the world
- I get up and start again, no use whining about it
- I take it hard... it can take a few days for me to recover