Which Christmas Ghost Are You?
Which of the gifts from the three wise men is most useful?
- Myrrh... is that really a word?
- Power to grow a luscious mane of hair
Walking into your bedroom in the dark, you're most likely to trip over...
- My electric guitar signed by every member of Van Halen
- My pillow fort that I forgot to take down
- My phone charger
- My Roomba
What's your favorite Christmas movie?
- Christmas Vacation
- Die Hard!
- If I have to watch another rerun of Frosty or Rudolph I'm going to puke
Which of the following sounds like the best way to spend Christmas this year?
- Crawling out of bed in my footy pajamas and waking my parents up at 4 AM
- Locking myself at home and playing video games all day
- Spending the day with family
- Riding a white stallion through the streets, delivering presents and Christmas cheer
How do you wrap your Christmas presents?
- My presents are all sent in personalized stockings with the recipient's initials
- Eh, I usually just buy gift cards, so I toss them in little bags with tissue paper
- I just gift people likes on Facebook
- Only green and red wrapping paper, nothing else
How do you feel about snow on Christmas?
- It's OK, just not every year
- How else would I fit in my Christmas morning snowboarding session with the ghost of Bing Crosby?
- A white Christmas is the only real Christmas
- I can't wait for global warming to put an end to snow forever
Do you get presents for your pets?
- You bet; a sweater for my cat
- A leather jacket and a bottle of scotch for my reindeer
- I plan on setting up a Twitter account for my rabbit
- A thick piece of raw steak for my dog
When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
- When I was ten
- What are you talking about?
- I AM Santa
- My parents told me the day I was born
Fill in the blank: Dashing through the snow, in _____
- A one-horse open sleigh
- A 7-seater SUV
- A Harley with snow tires
- I don't go outside when it snows, my joints hurt
What are you most sad about when Christmas ends?
- That I have to go back to work
- That I have to return all these useless gifts
- Nothing! It's ALWAYS Christmas in my heart
- Everything! I hate it when it's not Christmas.