Which Classic TV Detective Are You?
Sleuthing is hard work. Do you do it for a living, or just solve crimes in your spare time?
- It's my full-time job
- It's more of a hobby
- I don't seek out crime - it finds me
Crime comes in many different varieties. What kind of case do you most want to crack?
- Murder is my business
- Local corruption and villainy
- International intrigue
- No case is too small, just depends on the fee
Detectives need to do a lot of traveling to solve crimes. How do you get around town?
- Imported sports car
- American muscle car
- Public transit
Being a detective isn't always the most glamorous job. How do you dress when you are on the hunt?
- Professional slob
- Sharp. There could be photographers.
- I'm a "sensible shoes" type
- Hawaiian shirt, but neatly pressed
TV detectives have defining traits that set them apart. What is yours?
- Brilliant, but enigmatic
- Tough, but a heart of gold
- Charming, but messy
- I just want a cool mustache
Investigating crime can be a dangerous proposition. Do you want to carry a weapon just in case?
- I only need my intellect
- I'll bring somebody else who will
- It depends on the situation
"Who loves ya baby?" Are you the kind of detective who is a sucker for a good catchphrase?
- It's the best part of the job
- That stuff is corny