Which Classic TV Character Are You?
Have you ever performed at a talent show?
- Those always looked cool but I never participated
- I did but got booed off stage
- Yes, people loved me
Which of these insults do you hear the most?
- You're so immature!
- You're so selfish!
- You're so mean!
- You're so weird!
What's your favorite dessert?
- A second dinner
- Rum and Coke
Which time in your life was the most fun?
- HIgh school
- Just after getting married
- Just before getting married - right before everything went downhill
Have you ever been good at sports?
- I hate sports!
- I was an athlete in college
- I played a couple sports here and there
- I got kicked off the team for losing my temper too much
Are you a parent?
- I don't really like kids
- Yes, and I love it all the time!
- Yes, and I love it sometimes
- Maybe someday
- Not yet
Are you good with your hands?
- I'm good at breaking things
- I think I'm pretty good, but people disagree
- I like to tinker with things, but it only gets me in trouble
- Not at all
- I'm the king/queen of DIY
Have you been lucky in life?
- I've been blessed!
- Not so lucky in love
- I always seem to get in strange predicaments
- Mostly, but I can't seem to get the one thing I want the most
- My good luck gets me out of some weird jams
What is your relationship with Facebook?
- I hate it and never use it!
- I use it to post pictures of myself
- I have a habit of offending people with my posts
- It's ok
Who is your best friend?
- My spouse
- A friend I've known since childhood
- A friend who seems to constantly need my help
- A friend who I'm always getting into trouble with
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Best TV Characters
What makes a character live on in the public's memory, even years after the original run of their respective TV programs? Whether it's the main character or a supporting one, there are TV characters that are scene-stealers and keep audiences coming back for more. There are just tons of classic TV characters worth a nostalgic second-glance, especially if you remember them from growing up. For many of the greatest TV characters of all time, audiences feel like they get to know personalities. Even after the show leaves the air, they may not want that relationship to end. The TV has brought many famous characters to life who have been extremely compelling, even if they are not entirely likable