You're buying your first car. How do you prepare?
- Research all of my options
- Take a couple of friends to the dealership with me
- Ask my parents what I should get
- Just stick with my '96 Taurus. Who cares about cars anyway?
If you could play any instrument, which would you choose?
Which part of the day did you most look forward to when you were a kid?
- Reading or language arts
- Gym class
- Hall monitor duties
In your family, what is your birth order?
There is a party next door and it sounds like they're having fun, but you don't know anyone there. What do you do?
- Stay home
- Grab a six-pack out of the fridge and show them how it's done!
- Call some friends and invite them to go with me
- Call the cops
Which of these jobs would suit you best?
Have you ever been accused of mumbling or being too soft-spoken?
- All the time
- HA! Definitely not...
It's a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon. What do you have planned?
- Brunch with friends. Sunday Funday!
- Pop some popcorn and binge watch old movies
- Read a book and just chill out
- Take a nap
How do you feel about "dropping the f-bomb"?
- I do it loudly and often
- I only use it when absolutely necessary
- It's not a part of my vocabulary
When it comes to marriage and kids, what are your feelings?
- Best thing ever! Can't wait!
- No thanks. Not for me.
- I'm more worried about what's for lunch..