Which Classic Comedy Team Are You?
Comedy comes in many forms. What is your favorite way to make 'em laugh?
- Rapid fire wordplay
- Sight gags
- All of the above
Telling jokes is great, but what other skills do you offer to make your team stand out?
- I can sing and dance
- I can play a musical instrument
- I can do drama
- I just do comedy.
Comedy teams are usually divided into the "Straight Man" and the "Comic Relief". Which one are you?
- The Straight Man
- The Comic Relief
- All for one, one for all
You are taking your act on the road. What's your favorite "show biz" city?
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- Wherever there's an audience!
Comedy can sometimes mean making sacrifices. What kind of pie will you take in the face?
- Cream pie
- Fruit pie
- No pie, thanks. I'm dieting.
Your partner is leaving the act over "creative differences". What do you do now?
- Go solo
- Find a new partner
- Find a new line of work
- Beg and plead until they come back
"Dying is easy. Comedy is hard." Where do your jokes come from?
- We write them and rehearse like crazy
- Hire someone to write them for us
- "Talent borrows, genius steals."
Now the most important question. How do you decide who's name goes first on the marquee?
- We'll use a generic name
- It doesn't matter. I'm still the star!
- Flip a coin