How handy would you consider yourself?
- I'm the jack of all trades
- I don't always do things right, but I will always try
- I'd rather hire someone else to fix things
- I don't fix things - I just replace them
You've just walked into a friend's house when you notice that their door doesn't close like it should. What do you do?
- Find some tools and get to work fixing it
- Suggest a higher quality door that would work better
- Jimmy-rig a contraption that will keep the door aligned
- I wouldn't worry about it - it's not a big deal
You fall off the stage while performing in a play. What's your next move?
- Hop right back up - the show must go on!
- Break character and make a joke about my fall
- Run and hide for the rest of the show
- Head to the hospital
You plan to make a birdhouse. What's your tool of choice?
- Chain saw
- Tape measure
- A pre-made kit that I assemble
You get hired to do a job that you've always wanted to do, but when you get the offer you find that it doesn't pay well. What do you do?
- Take the job, it's worth the low pay
- Laugh uncontrollably - that salary must be a joke!
- Demand more money
- Turn the job down
You walk onto the set of a cooking show. What role are you playing?
- I'm asked to cook on the show
- I'm asked to be a model for the show
- I'm asked to sit in the audience
- I'm asked to leave before I ruin something
You are standing in a soundproof booth with a chance to say anything about your boss. What do you say?
- I shout profanities in frustration
- I act like I'm talking but don't really say anything
- I say nice things about my boss
- I don't trust that the booth is really soundproof, so I'm silent
You are asked by a friend for life advice. How do you respond?
- I tell a joke that relates to the situation
- I discuss the philosophy of the problem
- I give a big hug and empathize with them
- I tell it as it is and give a direct solution
It is the biggest game of the year and your anniversary is on the same day. What is your plan?
- I will secretly listen to the game during our outing
- I will record the game and have a romantic night
- I would forget the game in preparation for my night out
- I wouldn't care about the game in the first place
You've just finished a large steak dinner. What do you do next?
- Sit back and give praises to the chef
- Give a big grunt or belch in appreciation
- I would wash the dishes
- Time for dessert