Which Luxury Car Are You?
How important to you is flash?
- It’s alright, but I prefer to keep it low key
- The more the better, flaunt it!
- I think it’s tacky
- It depends on what I’m doing and where I’m doing it
Need for speed or desire for comfort?
- I’m all about comfort. Luxury takes its time!
- Need for speed. Time is a luxury!
- Why can’t I have both?
Whether we like it or not, our cars say a lot about us. If money was no object, what would you want your car to say about you?
- I’m a secret agent
- I have “f-you” money
- I’m classy and sophisticated
- I’m not all ego
Which of these cities epitomizes luxury to you?
- Lake Como, Italy
- London, England
- New York, USA
- St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Mustique Island
How important is tradition in your life?
- Pretty important, it is a connection to the past
- Very, tradition defines us as people
- Not at all, I prefer new experiences
You wake up naked in a strange bed in a strange place. What’s the first thing you do?
- Make sure I have both kidneys
- Check to see if anyone else is in bed with me
- Get the hell out of there
- Wonder why this keeps happening
What’s your answer to that ever-popular parental question: “If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?”
- Why, yes. Yes I would.
- Of course not
- With a bungee cord or parachute, maybe. Otherwise, no.
- I jump first. People follow me.
What goes in your martini?
- Just vodka and vermouth
- Just gin and vermouth
- A lemon twist
- An olive
- Nothing; I don't drink