Which Classic Car Should You Drive?
Driving fast is...
- Depends on the situation
Would you rather drive or be driven?
- I'll take the wheel, thanks
- I'd rather sit back and relax
- I'm a backseat driver
If you're out shopping for clothes, you tend to look for outfits that are:
- Stylish and flashy
- A little of both
When it comes to drawing attention, you prefer to:
- Turn heads however possible
- Blend in, more or less
- Stir up a little attention, but in an understated way
Popularity is _________ important to you.
You prefer to work with:
- Hands and strength
- Mind and intellect
- A mixture of both
Do you have a lengthy commute to work or do you regularly take road trips?
- I sure do
- Not really
Do you need a spacious car?
- Not really; it's usually just me and maybe one other person
- Kinda; to get groceries and stuff like that
- Definitely; I'm always lugging something (or someone) around
Do you ever eat or drink (non-alcoholic) in the car?
- Are you kidding? Always!
- No way!
- Eh, every once in a while
Are your tastes more simple or luxurious?
- If it's not expensive, I don't want it!
- I'm all about the simple things
Pick a road trip snack!
- Beef jerky
- Mmmm… donuts
When you’re driving, what kind of music do you listen to?
- Classic Rock
What do you do when you’re behind a slow driver in the fast lane?
- Honk and flash my lights
- Go around them
- Go around them while giving them the finger
Where’s your favorite place to drive?
- Lonely country roads
- Twisty mountain roads
- City streets at night
- As long as the wind’s in my hair, I’m cool
Which motorsport would you most like to try?
- Formula One
- Drag Racing
- Demolition Derby
- Rally Racing
- Le Mans
If your dream car was a beverage, what would it be?
- A Negroni
- A straight-up jug of moonshine
What’s your biggest vice?
Coolest movie/TV car?
- Steve McQueen’s ’68 Mustang GT 390 from "Bullitt"
- James Bond’s ’63 Aston Martin DB5
- Bandit’s ’77 Pontiac Trans Am from "Smokey and the Bandit"
- "Back to the Future’s" 1981 DeLorean DMC-12
- Magnum’s Ferrari 308 GTB
- Dude… The Batmobile!
People say that you should’ve been born…
- In the 50s
- In the 60s
- In the 70s
Who’s your most frequent passenger?
- My dog
- My kids
- My significant other
- My friends
What do you want from your classic car?
- It’s gotta be sexy
- It’s gotta go fast
- It’s gotta be classy
- It’s gotta make me feel nostalgic
What kind of job do you have?
- White collar
- Blue collar
- No collar
- No shirt necessary!
Now, forget your regular job. If you could have any of these jobs, which would it be?
- Professional athlete
- Super spy
- Hollywood actor
- Famous musician
I don’t care what you say, the best cars are made in…
- The US
When you’re at a party you…
- Usually drink too much
- Are the center of attention
- Are kind of standoffish
- Mingle and meet everyone
- Try to sleep with everyone in the room
Which of these words appeals to you the most?
Which piece of furniture could you not live without?
- My comfy chair
- My comfy couch
- My comfy bed
- My comfy wet bar
- Is an engine hoist furniture?
What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven on a regular road?
- Over 80
- Over 90
- Over 100
- I’m just not in that big of a hurry
When you get bad news you tend to…
- Weep openly
- Keep a stiff upper lip
- Process, process, process
- Plot my revenge
Do you ever brag about your car?
- All the time
- Sometimes, it depends
- Nah! I let my car do the talking!
- I own a POS. So… uh… nope
Which of these sounds makes you the happiest?
- Laughing children
- Ocean waves crashing
- A crackling fire
- A Champagne cork popping
- Lighting off a 427ci V8
Finally, if you had all the classic cars you could possibly want, which of these would you buy next?
- A private jet
- An amazing yacht
- A sports team
- A personal submarine
- A seat on a rocket to Mars