Which Pickup Truck Are You?
Are you neat or messy?
- Neat. I can’t stand clutter.
- Messy. I can’t think in a “perfect” space.
- Both. It depends on where you look!
Best song about a truck?
- “Truck Yeah” by Tim McGraw
- “Mud on the Tires” by Brad Paisley
- “Big Ol’ Truck” by Toby Keith
- I dunno. “Wheels on the Bus?”
Do you know how to drive a stick?
- Nope. Automatic all the way!
- Of course! Who doesn’t?
Where does your truck look most at home?
- On a pedestal
- In a junk yard or at the landfill
- On a construction site
- When it’s camouflaged
What do you say when people ask you to help them move?
- Sure, just make sure there’s beer there
- Sure, as long as I get the crap you’re tossing out
- Sure, as long as you don’t expect to use my truck
- Sorry, I’ll be fishing
When it rains…
- It pours
- I dance in it
- I whip out a tarp
- There’s mud. And I freakin’ LOVE mud!
Chevy or Ford?
- Built Ford Tough!
- Chevy. Like A Rock!
What do you do when your lawn needs mowing?
- I pull out my push mower
- I climb on my riding mower
- I call my landscaper
- I fire up the flamethrower
If they both ran perfectly, would you rather have a cool old truck or cool new truck?
- Old. I love a truck with personality.
- New. I can’t live without the tech.