Which “NewsRadio” Character Are You?
You have a crush on someone at work. What do you do about it?
- Summon the courage and tell them
- Keep it to myself
- Tell a friend, and hope word gets to my crush
- Office romance is a bad idea
Many people think of their co-workers as family. Do you agree?
- Yes, it makes work even better
- Sometimes, it depends on the co-worker
- No, I'd rather keep work and my personal life separate
Where would you be happiest living and working?
- A big city
- Friendly small town
- The suburbs
- A traveling carnival
Business at the office is bad, and changes need to be made. What do you suggest?
- Do nothing, everything will be fine eventually
- Volunteer to take over as the boss
- Offer to buy the entire business, and fire everyone
- Invent a fantastic new device that will make the business a lot of money
Your boss announces he is moving the company to a small town in New Hampshire. What would you do?
- Go with him
- Find a new job
- Try to convince him not to do it
- Retire and do something else
What job would you want to do at a news radio station?
- On-air talent
- Station manager
- News writer
- Work? I want to be the owner!
You found out something pretty damaging about somebody at work. What do you do with the info?
- Keep it to myself
- Blackmail the person for fun and profit
- Spray paint it on the front door of the office
- Tell the person I know all about it, and ask to join them next time
Work can be stressful. What's the best way to deal with it?
- Drink lots of coffee to get through it
- Throw myself into the work, and ignore it
- I don't get stressed. Everything's chill.
- Do some push-ups in the break room
You're starting out in journalism. Where would you like to work?
- A newspaper
- TV station
- A radio station
- Freelance writer, I can work at home
If you could start all over again, what job would you do?
- I'm perfect at this job, why start over?
- I can't tell you; it's a government secret
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Newsradio - a cult classic 90s sitcom - is a fan favorite everywhere. It was the beginning of the careers of many beloved actors like Andy Dick, Phil Hartmon, Joe Rogan, Dave Foley, and more. Does your personality and workplace culture identify more with Jimmy James or Bill McNeal? Are you a Joe Garrelli or Matthew Brock? Take our quiz to find out which Newsradio character you are.