Your first date with the new guy is over and you are standing on your porch. He leans in to kiss you and...
- back up and stick out your hand. Oh my goodness- it's only your first date!
- you turn so his lips land on your cheek. You don't want to give him the wrong impression.
- you kiss passionately for a few minutes and it gets so hot and heavy that you take it inside. He leaves right before dawn with a big smile on his face.
- you kiss him back for a few minutes and then say good night.
- giggle and tell him to come in and you spend an hour smooching before he leaves.
To wind down at the end of the day you like to...
- cook and bake
- work in your garden
- watch a funny movie
- chat with your mom on the phone
- check out dating sites online
Your significant other starts talking about marriage and wants to know how you picture your wedding day. You...
- want the perfect dress and lilacs and all your friends to be bridesmaids. And, of course, a honeymoon in Paris!
- say nothing. Uh...marriage? No way!
- tell him the most important thing to you is having friends and family there to witness the moment.
- tell him you have had every detail planned out since you were in high school.
- want to elope because the thought of all the stress and planning makes you ill.
In high school you were voted...
- most likely to succeed
- class clown
- most popular
The kind of movie you enjoy the most is...
- psychological thrillers-movies that keep your brain in overdrive & your heart pounding
- chick flicks- women can be powerful and still be caring!
- um....let's just say the movies you like would make most people blush...
- romance-true love does exist and you're going to find it!
- comedies- let's keep it light and fun!
You are at a club with your friend and there is a totally gorgeous guy at the table next to you. He has been flirting with both of you all night. When your friend gets up to get more drinks you...
- stare at him intensely and get lost in his beautiful eyes. He's too hot to share!
- He winks at you and you get so nervous you spill your drink all over yourself. You run to the bathroom until your friend comes to say the coast is clear.
- walk over to his table and sit down. When your friend comes back she joins you, but he's already yours!
- continue smiling at him and wait for your friend to get back with the drinks. It's girls night out-no guy is going to come between you!
- introduce yourself when he comes over to the table and asks to sit down. He spends the rest of the night buying the drinks for you and your friend.
You overhear some people talking about your one of your friends, and it's not very nice stuff. You...
- walk right up to them and tell them they are losers and if they have anything to say about your friend they should have the guts to say it to her face.
- tell your friend and spend the rest of the day comforting her.
- listen to everything and then tell your friend. The two of you start your own rumors about them. What goes around comes around.
- wonder if any of it is true for a split second, and then are ashamed of yourself.
- walk away and ignore it all. Gossip is gossip and it just means those people are jealous of your friend.
You are told that the city will be have a black out on the weekend to help preserve energy. You...
- call all your friends to make sure they know about it and are prepared.
- go to your parents for the weekend.
- freak out and run to the store to stock up on first aid supplies, provisions, batteries and candles.
- plan a "black out" party and get your brother's band to play in the back yard.
- are kind of relieved to have a bit of quietness and plan to catch up on sleep.
You met your current boyfriend/girlfriend...
- at church
- at the mall
- the classified
- through friends
The part of the paper you read first each morning is...
- the crossword puzzle- you time how long it takes you to complete it and try to beat your record each day.
- the comics- a good laugh is the best way to start the day!
- the horoscope- you need to know how the day is going to be!
- world news
It's your turn to pick out the theme for girls night out. You...
- go to bingo and surprisingly everyone has a lot of fun. B-9 anyone?
- wanna go out dancing! Music, drinks and babes- there's nothing better than that!
- go roller-skating at the retro rink in town. You love cruising and laughing all night with the gals.
- organize a game night and kick butt. You are the ultimate champion!
- rent a bunch of movies, but you all end up chatting and laughing all night and the TV never gets turned on.
Both of the guys you've been crushing on ask you out. You...
- make arrangements to see them both. As long as it is not the same night, what's the problem?
- go out with the guy who asked you first. It is the fairest thing to do.
- be upfront and tell each of them that you're just looking for some fun- nothing serious.
- make a list of the characteristics you like about each of them and go out with the guy who has the longest...list
- don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so you agree to see both of them, but you realize at the last minute that you made dates for the same time! Why do things like this always happen to you?