Which “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” Character Are You?
You are given a mint-condition, collector's toy still in its original packaging. What do you do with it?
- Open it up and play with it
- Protect it like it's my baby
- Sell it right away
- Give it to someone else - I don't want it
You're at a crowded theater when a stranger asks you to save their spot. How long do you wait before allowing someone else to take their seat?
- I don't even try to save their spot
- Not long
- As long as I possibly can
- I save their spot indefinitely
You get an email saying you've won a 1 million dollar prize. What's your next move?
- Go on a shopping spree!
- Ask someone else to verify the email's authenticity
- Reply back to the sender to ask a few questions
- Report the email as spam
You lend your favorite pen to a friend, but they don't seem worried about giving it back. What do you do?
- Ask for it back the moment they're done using it
- Don't worry about it - I'll just buy a new one
- Hope that they remember to give it back later
- Make a mental note not to lend them anything else
How do you react when things aren't going your way in life?
- I aim for a fresh start
- I get depressed
- I push harder than ever
- I find others to help me
How do you respond when someone calls you a mean name?
- I pretend I didn't hear it
- I turn it around and act like they were being nice
- I insult them back
When it comes to keeping up with new trends, how do you see yourself?
- I'm as trendy as they come
- I don't follow trends, I set them
- I try to keep up, but I'm not always the best
- I'm not worried about trends at all
In your ideal world, how would you spend your weekends?
- With my closest friends
- On a private jet
- Watching a Broadway musical
- Getting hammered and partying
A police officer pulls you over for going 5 MPH over the speed limit. How do you react?
- Laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation
- Cry because I should have known better
- Get mad at the officer
- Flirt my way out of a ticket
You are lost on a crowded city street. You...
- Ask a stranger for directions
- Find a map
- Keep wandering until I figure it out
- Call a friend who knows the area
- Hail a cab and get the driver to take me where I'm going