You're walking up Broadway and you spot a rat scurrying across the path directly in front of you. You…
- Continue on, very carefully, worried of a second sighting.
- Don't give it a second thought.
Webster's defines "Chicken and Rice" as:
- The national dish of Singapore.
- A tasty meal available all over NYC.
- A good idea at 3am that you'll probably regret in the morning.
- Umm... Chicken with rice?
Which set of adjectives best describes you?
- Anxious, driven, creative, open-minded.
- Relaxed but a little cynical, open to new experiences.
- Friendly, traditional, hospitable.
Does the thought of food served out of a sidewalk cart get you salivating?
- OMG YES
- It could be ok.
- I’m sure it sucks if it’s sold on the sidewalk.
A tourist stops you on the street to ask you directions, this makes you feel…
- So happy to help and engage in some small-talk.
- Absolutely fine, if they keep their questions simple and direct.
- Irritated beyond belief.
Your friend's band is playing tonight in Williamsburg. You arrive at Union Square but of course, the L train isn't running! What do you do?
- Swear. Then go upstairs and grab a taxi.
- Swear. Then take the 6 to the J.
- Swear. Then grab a bike and head for the Brooklyn Bridge.
- What kind of friend would ask me to go to Brooklyn!?
It's your best friend's birthday, and you're in charge of the party! Where do you go?
- Meatpacking, I know a promoter.
- East Village/Alphabet City/LES pub crawl.
- Somewhere near the PATH train.
- Start off the night at the Times Square TGI Fridays, end up at the mixology bar you saw on the Food Network.
Why are you not at Shake Shack right now?
- I am, actually.
- I don't feel like waiting on line for an hour.
- Umm, I only eat vegan yucca fries.
- Actually, I prefer In-N-Out.
Pop Quiz: How should I get from Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall to Grand Central?
New York City is:
- a concrete jungle where dreams are made... of.
- a place where anything is possible.
- the center of the universe.
- the greatest city in the world.