Would You Be A Good President?
After a bad breakup, your ex is holding your stuff for ransom. What do you do?
- Demand they give it back, or I’ll call the cops
- Post a lengthy description of the situation on Facebook
- Think “Good riddance!” and buy new stuff
You finally get the courage to call your crush, and you get their voicemail. What’s your message?
- My name, that I called to say hi, and we'll catch up later
- Blurt out "I LOVE YOU"
- Panic and hang up
- Hang up and text that I called. I probably should have just texted in the first place.
Your best friend wants to talk because their pet goldfish died. How do you help?
- Tell them about my pet that died and how I got over it
- Organize a thoughtful memorial for the fish
- Just be there for my friend
- Try hard to pay attention, but really wish I was at the mall
You’re making breakfast when all of a sudden the BACON is ON FIRE! What do you do?
- Put a lid on the frying pan
- Scream and pour water on it causing the rest of the kitchen to catch fire as well
- I'd get someone else to help me handle it!
- Leave the house and hope it will sort itself out
You want to try a crazy new skateboard move you saw on YouTube. How do you proceed?
- Hop on my board and go for it. YOLO!
- Talk my friend into doing it first
- Forget the whole skateboarding thing and take up a different hobby
- Go over everything, make sure it's safe, then try the jump
You’re walking down the street and an old lady asks for some food. How do you answer?
- Buy her some food, and talk to her about what options she might have
- Toss her a couple of bucks and move on
- Tell her there's no such thing as a free lunch
- Point her to a soup kitchen a few blocks away
It's time for your town's annual Founder’s Day Parade and you're asked to help with a float. Which job do you choose?
- Do nothing until the last minute and then take all the credit!
- Fundraiser - talking with local businesses about sponsorships
- Designer - creating the look and feel
- Supervisor - making sure everyone does what they're supposed to
Your younger sibling has started a lemonade stand. What advice do you give?
- Just make a good product and people will come to you
- I tell them don't bother - it probably won’t be successful
- Put out salty snacks for free, and sell the lemonade at twice the price!
- Forget selling the lemonade. Sell the idea and start a franchise!
You reserved the sports field for your team, but another group says they did too. How do you prevent a fight?
- Offer to alternate games so everyone has a chance to play
- Pretend to whisper to their team captain and when they lean forward I sucker punch them
- Suggest we join up and play together
- Just let the fight happen
Your boss asks you to work an extra shift on your day off. How do you respond?
- Agree to do the shift, but make sure everyone knows I’m unhappy about it
- Quit on the spot
- Negotiate it down to half a shift
- Do the shift happily knowing that my boss will owe me one