Share this on Facebook
What is the bravest thing you did in 2014?
- I quit my job without having another job first
- I don't think I did anything extraordinary...
- I broke off a relationship with somebody
- I got involved in a charity I strongly believe in
What kind of relationship are you in right now?
- A long-term loving relationship
- A roller coaster ride of a relationship
- I've been too busy with other things to date
- I'm playing the field
Where do you know most of your friends from?
- The club
Which of these things do you spend the most money on?
- Exercise equipment or anything fitness related
- I don't believe that spending money makes me happy
What is your favorite thing to read about?
- Health and fitness
- I don't read much. I'm too busy with work.
- Trashy romance novels
Was 2014 a great year of achieving your goals?
- I had lots of fun, but didn't get much accomplished
- It was a year of hard work
- I'm really looking forward to a change
It was a rough day at work. What do you grab to drink at the bar?
- Whatever will help me forget my woes!
- None for me, thanks. I have to get up early tomorrow morning.
Which of these things do your friends/family warn you about?
- Working too hard
- Spending my money foolishly
- Being too judgmental
- Needing too much attention
What is your idea of a vacation?
- A wild weekend in Vegas, baby!
- A romantic getaway on a cruise
- A trip to the ruins of Ancient Rome
- A pilgrimage to a religious site
- Skiing in the Alps
How do you feel about camping trips?
- A great way to have fun without spending much money
- I love canoeing. It's great exercise.
- I'd rather be shopping!
- I love getting in touch with nature