Share this on Facebook
Would people describe you as a diva?
- Yes, and they're right
- Yes, but it is only because they don't know me
- Maybe, because I can be at times
- I don't think so
- Who cares, darling?
What is your dream role?
- Mata Hari
- Queen Elizabeth
- Catherine the Great
- Joan of Arc
If someone at work refused to give you a promotion because of your gender, what would you do?
- Try again later
- Remind them what century we're living in
- Register a complaint
- Sue the pants off of them
- Quit and start my own damn company!
Pick a flower!
Someone you're not into asks you to dance, what happens next?
- I accept and dance with them. Why be rude?
- I politely decline
- I pretend I can't speak the language
- I ignore them
- I laugh and make them an example for future delusional losers
The studio gives you a signing bonus! What do you spend it on?
- I save it, Hollywood is a fickle place
- A fabulous party for all of my fabulous friends
- A first class trip around the world
- One can never have enough shoes and clothes... and shoes!
- Jewels, jewels, jewels!
- None of your beeswax, buster!
Which of these would be the worst thing about being famous?
- Having ZERO privacy
- Trolls... and more trolls
- Having my life constantly scheduled
- Being forced to talk to people I couldn't care less about
What do you think about the term "aging gracefully"?
- We should all be so lucky
- I don't worry about it, age is just a number
- I'm taking all necessary steps to ensure that I do!
- It makes me want to strangle kittens when I hear it!
You are hammered with a capital "H", how do you get home?
- I have a driver
- I take a cab
- I stumble
- I drive, of course
- I'm pretty sure I can fly home
If someone tells you to "smile more" what do you do?
- I smile more. Duh.
- I burst into tears
- I give them a courteous, fake laugh, then leave
- I give them my "really?" stare
- I give them my "&*%$-off" stare
- I give them a boot to the head