How do you friends perceive you?
The best weekend trip would be...
- A camping trip with your mates
- Visiting some museums
- Go to a Dubstep rave and go wild for 2 days nonstop!
- A street art workshop hosted in an abandoned warehouse.
- A trip to the beach just water, sand, and YOU!
- Go to a botanical park and enjoy the diversity of local wildlife.
What kind of artist are you or would you like to be?
- A writer, words pouring out from your mind to your fingertips, creating the next wonder of literature!
- A painter, you're fascinated by colors!
- A stylist, you know your way around textile, textures, and style.
- An actor, acting is your second nature.
- An opera singer, you've always been fascinated with ethereal voices.
- A musician, you've always had the rhythm, you just needed the back up.
Your typical night out?
- Nothing fancy, a pub, some food, many lagers and a great band will do!
- An underground bar with some tasty locally brewed beer.
- A beach club that later turns into a party.
- A lovely piano bar that always has excellent music and wines to offer!
- A tapas tour, a few different bars to get various tapas and some drinks.
What vibe does your perfect city have?
- Young, stylish, artsy, and full of opportunities.
- Cosmopolitan, cultural, intellectual, and full of history!
- Vibrant, musical, and alternative with a great night scene!
- Quiet, laid back, innovative, and fun.
- A mix of art, monuments, open minded people, lovely beaches, and excellent food!
- Edgy and cool, a place for the creative and outgoing minds!
What kind of music festival would you go to?
- A hype festival with famous headliners.
- A techno-trance festival that welcomes sub-cultures!
- A world renown jazz festival with classic legends.
- An Indie/Folk festival with many young talents!
- A festival of world music with artists from every corner of the globe.
What attracts you most in Europe?
- The beer of course!
- A different culture and way of life!
- The music and the local scenes.
- Relaxed and laid back people.
- History, people, nature, and arts.
What does your dream house look like?
- A sun drenched villa next to the sea but not far from the city.
- A cozy apartment In the center of the city where all the action is.
- A nice small house with a backyard garden in the suburbs.
- A modern house designed by a famous architect.
- A cosmopolitan shared house with people from all over the world.
What's your favorite food?
- Traditional pizzas, fresh pasta, antipasti...
- Tortillas, tapas of all kinds, paellas...
- Bourguignon beef, foie gras, duck confit...
- Hearty food, apple strudel, pretzels, and all kinds of wursts (sausages).
- Pancakes, savory meatballs, hard cheeses, donuts, deep fried fish...
Your favorite mode of transport?
- The subway, but only if it's clean and unpacked.
- A bicycle, it's ecological, fast and sporty!
- Your feet, you live in the center and everything is close-by anyway...
- A scooter, small, practical, and it doesn't cost a fortune to maintain.
- A hybrid car, you use electricity to ease your conscience.