Share this on Facebook
How would your fellow musicians and opera-house luminaries describe you?
You're staring at a blank piece of composition paper. How do you get started on your latest opus?
- I drink a lot of coffee and plow through
- I doodle around until something excites me
- My dreams are my muse
- I think of what the public wants to hear
You gaze into the night sky, looking for inspiration. You find it in...
- The moon
- The stars
- The vast nothingness
You're at the theater about to buy tickets for a show. What do you check out?
- An opera
- A ballet
- A symphony
- A solo pianist
How career-oriented are you? Do you live to work, or work to live?
- Love it, but wish I had more time to spend with family
- My job is my life; I live and breathe my work
- Hey, whatever pays the bills
- Life is too short to work. I prefer a life of leisure!
Your benefactor has awarded you an all-expense-paid trip to which of the following European cities?
What is your instrument of choice?
- French horn
Your music is so sweet, you have the crowd in the palm of your hand. What do you with them?
- Make them dance
- Make them cry
- Make them laugh
- Make them question the meaning of life
Maestro! Please explain to us lowly musicians the ideal essence of your sound.
- Subtle, intricate
- Splendid, majestic
- Romantic, uplifting
- Solemn, intense
Does love conquer all, Maestro?
- Yes; love is all that matters
- Love is a dangerous game
- One's heart cannot be owned by just a single lover
- I thought it was money that conquers all?