Which 80s Car Are You?
Your friend decides to become a used car salesman and wants you to check out the inventory; how do you react?
- I can't wait to get to the showroom and find a great deal
- I offer profuse congratulations, while trying not to roll my eyes
- I ask if there are any red convertibles on the lot
It's Friday night and all the businesses on Main Street are hosting a costume party and competition. You...
- Change my mind like five times what to go as
- Just put on jeans, a white T-shirt and slick my hair back
- Rent an Elvis suit
- Get my sexy on
In describing you, how would your mother finish this statement: My baby is so...
- She makes it her business never to flatter me
When you pick someone up for a date, what's their first impression of your ride?
- OMG, I want one
- I hope it's a rental
- What, no back seat?!
- Let's walk
When someone says "now we're cookin' with gas", what's your first thought that comes to mind?
- I HATE cliches
- Flame graphics on the hood
- Oh good, I finally figured it out
- I ain't started cookin' yet
You consider the following to be essential driving gear:
- Sirius radio
- Bluetooth headset
- Hermes gloves
- Jumper cables
- Glovebox full of hair gel, spray, and brushes
Your BFF wants to borrow your car to "take care of a little business downtown", how do you respond?
- I say get a hold of reality
- Not until you tell me what "business" means
- Sure, no problem
- My friends know better
Which one of these items is most common in your life?
- Gym bag
- Diaper bag
You take a trip to England, rent a car, and drive on the "wrong" side of the road for the first time. How do you feel?
- I'm going to die!
- Roundabouts are cool
- I can do this, I can do this
- That bloody kerb is too proximous
- No worries, I'd just hire a driver
Sweet dreams are made of:
- Traveling the world
- Swimming the seven seas
- Always looking for something