It's time to declare your field in college! What happens?
- I was too busy partying and missed the deadline
- I'm going into politics - people always compliment me on my strong leadership skills
- I pick one randomly out of a hat
- I want to do something that helps others - maybe the medical or educational field
Your friend just started dating a person with a bad reputation. What do you do?
- I think they'll have a good time together - so what if it doesn't last?
- Convince them to reconsider
- Respect their decision
- Say nothing
What is your greatest fear?
- I am fearless!
- Being separated from family or friends
- Speaking in public
- Not being able to speak
- Being made fun of
What type of movie do you absolutely HATE?
- Intellectual dramas - I don't want to think when I watch a movie
- Anything with too much violence
- I love all movies!
- Comedies - they are pointless
- Scary ones
A friend asks you to help them move over the weekend. You have three tests to study for, two projects to complete, and you have to work all day Sunday. How do you respond?
- Tell them sorry but I'm busy
- Help them all weekend
- Carve out time to help my friend but finish all my other obligations
How much of your personal life do you share with others?
- Whatever is relevant and necessary
- Only when somebody asks
- Everybody knows everything about me!
- I'm a very private person
You've been offered a job at an up and coming company. It's an awesome opportunity, but it means you have to move across the country. Would you do it?
- I make arrangements to work from home so I don't have to move
- Turn the job down - I can't move away!
- Accept the offer immediately
- Make a list of pros and cons then decide
You wake up and it's a horrible, dreary day. What do you do?
- Make the most of it and try to put a smile one everyone's face
- Go back to bed
- Feel a bit grumpy and take it out on everyone around me
People come to you for:
- A positivity boost
- Guidance and advice
- They don't
- Problem solving
- A laugh
What happens during the holidays?
- I'm surrounded by friends and family
- I keep to myself
- I get drunk & accidentally blurt out inappropriate things
- I'm working overtime
Your boss needs you to do a last minute presentation. How do you deal with it?
- Have a panic attack and someone else has to fill in
- Feel a bit nervous, but make it through the presentation easily
- Are totally prepared & everything runs smoothly
How would others describe you?
- Mysterious and powerful
- Ditzy and silly
- Nurturing and optimistic
- Intelligent, but a little rigid
- Indecisive and lacking confidence