Share this on Facebook
Someone accidentally bumps into you on the street causing you to spill iced coffee all over yourself. You…
- get extremely angry and are ready for a fight.
- get flustered.
- smile to let them know that you’re not angry.
Which of these inspires you the most?
- Real-life heroes
What keeps you up at night?
- Worry for your loved ones
- Sadness for past failures
- The times you may have hurt others
What would you like for your birthday?
- A new computer
- A new gun
- A vacation from all this insanity
- A few stiff drinks
You’ve just won the lottery! What do you do first?
- Spend it freely, with great pleasure.
- Donate a fair chunk of it to charity and put the rest to good use in some quality investments.
- Hire some money managers to help you get even richer.
- Manage the money yourself and get even richer.
What kind of spouse do/would you make?
You’re at a small, independent market browsing for fruit when you notice a disheveled man stuffing his pants with stolen cheese. You…
- Alert the owner that they have a thief.
- Offer to buy the man some cheese so he doesn’t have to steal it.
- Publicly disparage the man for stealing.
- Think that’s a pretty good idea!
Finish this sentence: A woman’s place is…
- wherever she wants it to be.
- with her man.
- ideally, in the home, but that’s flexible.
- to be admired from afar.
What do you think about athletes using performance enhancing drugs?
- I’d probably do the same in their shoes.
- Absolutely disgraceful.
- That’s a line I wouldn’t cross, but I can empathize.
- I prefer performance wrecking drugs... like shots of Tequila!
On the path to success, which is most important?
You’ve been offered a promotion in which you will have power over people who have been bothering you for a very long time. What are you most likely to do?
- Grudgingly accept it, and then do what’s best for the firm.
- Reject it because you’re really not so good at managing people.
- Savor the opportunity to finally be free to do whatever I want.
- Revenge time! And it’s gonna be oh so sweet!