Are You Ready To Settle Down?
Your friends invite you to go backpacking through Southeast Asia. You...
- Join them - I've got nothing tying me down here
- Say no, thanks - I've got a job and plant to take care of
- Do some calculations - I'll go if my finances allow it
- Check if my main squeeze would be cool with it
- Ask my parents to watch my pets and pay my bills for a few months
How would you feel if after a couple of dates, your new fling confesses a deep dark secret?
- I would be turned off but let it slide - everyone makes mistakes
- I would be turned on by their honesty and trust
- Deal breaker!
- I would be so creeped out, I'd sneak out the back door
What do you do when the person you've been seeing for a few months has the flu?
- I stay far, far away
- I see other people while they're "unavailable"
- I make them chicken noodle soup
- I call once in a while to check in
If you owned a private jet, where would you take your crush on your first date?
- New York City
- Las Vegas
When you've had a really long week, what do you look forward to most about the weekend?
- Cruising Tinder until the wee hours of the morning
- Having a party of 3 - me, my book, and a glass of wine
- Dancing on bars
- Cuddling with my boo
- Hanging out at a friend's house
Your next big purchase will probably be...
- A fancy piece to add to my wardrobe
- A pet
- A plane ticket to Timbuktu
- The newest video game console
- A house
Which is your favorite "Friends" couple?
- Rachel and Ross
- Carol and Susan
- Monica and Chandler
- Phoebe and Mike
- Joey and Anyone
Summer just rolled around - got any big plans?
- I'm engineering a 5-sided beer-pong table
- Two words: Road. Trip.
- Sipping on margaritas by the pool with my honey and my besties
- Taking some time off work to visit family
- Beach. Bar. Bar. Beach.
How do you feel at weddings?
- Exhausted from dancing
- A little sad. A little jealous. A little hopeful.
- Like a scout