Should I Get Married?
Let's start off with an easy question. How long have you been in a relationship?
- Less than a year
- 1-2 years
- 2-5 years
- More than 5 years
When it comes to your lover's last relationship before they met you, what was the main reason for the breakup (that you know of)?
- They were cheated on.
- Your partner wanted marriage; their ex did not.
- They never really gave a reason or didn't make a big deal about it.
- They cheated on their ex with you.
How perfect is your partner in your eyes?
- I've got good things to say so far.
- They're more annoying than perfect.
- They are not perfect, but they're perfect for me.
- There are some things I'd like to fix in them.
How often does your significant other talk about marriage?
- They never seem to stop talking about it.
- Once a day
- They sprinkle the wedding idea at random times.
Starting a family with someone is a life-long deal. Where are you both when it comes to children?
- We both want as many as we can make.
- I don't want children, ever. Not sure how they feel...
- They don't want children, but I do.
- Our families want us to have children, so we better work on it in the near future.
How comfortable are you around your partner?
- We're still in the beginning stages of getting to know each other.
- I can be myself and still be loved.
- They are not a fan of my epic meltdowns.
- I tend to embarrass them when we go out but I am not going to change for someone else.
Now that you're in a committed relationship, what do you think is going to change if you do get married?
- Nothing, I am going to do what I want, when I want.
- Get ready for a life of diapers, burnt chicken, and stressful nights.
- We'll create a new level of intimacy and find new things to get excited about.
- The pressure to start a family and pop out some children begins.
How do you feel when your partner goes out for the evening with a group of their friends?
- Finally, some time for myself!
- It's only normal to be a little jealous, right?
- As long as they check-in, no need to worry.
- I need to charge my phone so I can keep texting them.
What makes you so sure that your partner is the person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
- We can sit next to each other in complete silence for hours.
- I am honestly just tired of looking.
- I was ready to ask them to marry me after our first date.
- I can see a future with them.
When it comes to marriage, what is the one thing you want to get out of it?
- All the sex I want, whenever I want it
- To prove that I'm not afraid of commitment
- To give them what they have been wanting since we first got together
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Should I Get Married?
Many couples in a long-term relationship will get to a point where they can either get married, continue a common-law situation, or split up. Just because you're living together doesn't necessarily mean you should stay with one another forever. The idea of marriage is always going to be the moment in any relationship where couples find out if they truly love one another or if it is just not right. That said, do you know if you should get married?