The word "renovate" means:
- Repair or restore something to good condition
- Give new energy or strength to
- Interpret something in a new way
- Revoke or annul a law
The synonym of happy is:
The word "tranquil" means:
- Showing a lack of common sense
- Unwilling to work or use energy
- Free from disturbance; calm
- Feeling overwhelming happiness
If someone has "grit" it means they have:
- Sympathy for others
- Courage and resolve
- Excessive pride
The antonym of "far" is:
Which word means the expression of approval or admiration?
The word "luminous" means:
- Moving quickly
- Filled with light
- Talking smoothly and easily
- Fond of company; sociable
The synonym of lethargic is:
The antonym of objective is:
Which word means expressing great happiness and triumph?
The synonym of the word "impartial" is:
Which word means to flow over and cover?
The synonym of maudlin is:
Which word means often changing suddenly in mood?
The antonym of hubris is: