How Happy Are You?
If you were to pick a word to describe your life, what word would it be?
Surprise! Your friend just won a new car, and you need to drop them off at the dealership to claim their prize. You:
- Don't have time for this
- Are overjoyed at their luck
- Will accompany them but you're a little jealous
- Sure, you're happy for them, maybe someday you'll be the lucky one
Your friends make a suggestion to do something spontaneous that you don't want to do, how do you react?
- See how many people are going, then decide
- Do it anyway, spontaneity is the spice of life
- Refuse - it will upset my allergies
- Convince them to do something you would rather do
Pets, your thoughts?
- They're awesome! So cuddly and loving...
- Who doesn’t love animals?
- I like other people’s pets
- Don't have the time to deal with that
How do you generally feel in a room full of strangers?
- A little stressed
- Anxious or nervous
What is your idea of a bad day?
- I got into a fender-bender
- It was raining
- Life is too short to have bad days!
- Starbucks got my order wrong this morning
Someone buys you a present that you don’t like, how do you react?
- I ask for the receipt and exchange it for something I like
- I accept it and re-gift it to someone in need
- I tell them I love it and try to make use of it anyway I can
- I thank them for thinking of me but refuse the present
You are stuck at home during a snowstorm that lasts a week. What do you do?
- Make plans to move somewhere tropical
- Have a snowball fight with the neighbors!
- Catch up on some sleep
- Make the most of the time off and bake cookies
A friend comes to you for advice for a new business idea that you really don't think would work, but they are committed and won't listen. What do you do?
- I'd support them however I can but tell them it may be risky
- I'd encourage them and enjoy watching the plan fail
- I’d be indifferent and keep silent about my concerns
- I tell them to speak to a professional
Your idea of a good time is:
- Whenever people are laughing
- Any stress-free environment
- Getting drunk at a party
- Going on a shopping spree