Which single word would you use to describe November weather?
Your favorite sport to watch is:
There is a huge pile of leaves in your yard. What's the first thing that crosses your mind when you see it?
- Jump in it!
- Hope it blows away so I don't need to go outside
- I guess I'll go rake it up...
- Use a leaf blower to move it into my neighbor's yard
Which of these colors do you like best?
What do you like to drink on a cool autumn night?
- Apple cider
- Oktoberfest beer
- Hot cider... with brandy
- Broth, because I'm probably sick again
Of all the major eating holidays, which is your favorite?
- I don't need a holiday to stuff my face with food
- This weekend. Hey, I'm storing food for the winter!
What do people usually use scarecrows for?
- Annoying people
- To keep birds away from their yard!
- To frighten children
- To keep them company while in their yard or field
How long does it take you to finish a corn maze?
- How can I eat all of that corn?
- Only a few minutes - just keep making right turns
- Yuck, corn mazes are dirty
- Didn't you see the movie with the creepy kids in the corn fields?
What is your preferred means of transport during the fall?
- My car
- Tractor rides
- I don't leave my house until spring arrives
When looking for a pumpkin to carve, you choose:
- The lightest one, so I don't struggle carrying it back
- The closest one, because I want to get home to Netflix
- The biggest one, to carve a really awesome jack-o'-lantern
- The cheapest one at the grocery store