After raking several piles of leaves, you notice some young kids playing with one of your piles. You...
- Watch them have fun
- Join in the fun
- Come back later when they leave
- Shoo them away from my hard work
You're at a Halloween shop and the costume you're leaning towards is the...
You're going out with friends to go apple picking. How many apples will you get?
- One or two, I'm there for the experience
- Enough to make a pie
- A bushel. I can make a few things with them.
- Two bushels. It's apple season!
There's a sale on Halloween sweets. Which kind will you buy?
- Chocolate miniatures
- Candy apple mix
- Candy corn!
You seem to have trouble completing a corn maze. What do you do?
- Panic and call for help
- Follow someone else
- Who cares? I got all day!
- Persevere and continue on
Christmas music is starting early this year on the radio. You...
- Pump up the volume!
- Listen to one or two songs at a time
- Avoid the channel
- Smash my car stereo
You're at a 5k race start but realize you won't have any music for your run. How do you react?
- Forget this, I need my music
- I'll get my motivation from the spectators
- I'll just keep track using the mile markers
- I will hum to myself
Your relatives invite you over for Thanksgiving and ask that you bring any dish you want. What will you bring?
- Fried turkey
- Candied yams
- Pumpkin pie
Your significant other invites you to a local football game, even though you're not into that. What do you do?
- Get mad, because they should know better
- Turn them down
- Agree to go just for the company
- Go and hope it's enjoyable
There's a Black Friday sale for a TV you want, but it's on Thanksgiving evening. What do you do?
- Miss 50% off? No way!
- Suggest a family outing to stores after dinner
- Go, but only after dinner is over
- Forget it. Family comes first!