What is your ideal means of exploring?
- Tandem climbing
In your opinion, which of the following is the most picturesque?
How "outdoorsy" are you?
- Extremely! My office is the outdoors!
- I get my daily dose of outdoors by exercising outside
- Good luck finding me outside more than once a month
- I live in the city to avoid any contact with nature
Which of the following would be the most exciting to come across during your hike?
What is your favorite season?
You hear a hiking trail that is on your itinerary is one of the most dangerous in the USA, so you...
- Accept the challenge! Bring it!
- Research the trail to determine if I'm fit enough. Chances are I am!
- Freak out! Maybe I'll be able to push through...
- Change the itinerary ASAP!
What would we find in your hiking pack?
- A sleeping bag. It's not a real camping experience without an overnight trip!
- Harness and carabiner. I plan to rock climb.
- Bathing suit. I plan to get wet.
- Trekking Pole for those steep hills I'll be conquering!
- Binoculars to spot the most rare birds!
Which of these trails sound like the most fun to you?
- The Narrows
- Bright Angel Trail
- Windows Loop
- Navajo Loop and Queen's Garden Trail
- Half Dome Hike
Which is your favorite park loving President of the United States?
- Warren G. Harding
- Theodore Roosevelt
- William Howard Taft
- Herbert Hoover
How do you feel about crowds?
- Don't mind them, as long as the view is worth it!
- I understand they're to be expected when choosing the most popular trails
- I'm willing to take the road less traveled, just to avoid them