What Should You Have Done After High School?
If you were stranded on a desert island you would...
- explore it and build a tree fort.
- build a signal fire and eat berries.
- try to build a signal fire but fail miserably.
- map the stars to determine your most likely location.
- probably not survive the night.
- I would finish up the report due tomorrow and hope to be found by then.
Which of these games is your favorite?
What is the one thing that can make you attend a club meeting?
- Free pizza and coke.
- Networking opportunities.
- A hot president.
- Volunteering opportunities in Brazil.
- Nothing can make me go to one of those.
How do you make new friends?
- I don't need new friends, I've still got the ones from high school.
- I find people with similar interests.
- I find people as crazy as me.
- I meet a lot of people at parties.
- My old friends usually bring new people over.
- The question should be - How do you network?
What do you hope to get out of college?
- My parents off my back.
- A degree, like everyone else.
- An easy transition into a professional career.
- A greater understanding of the world.
- A lot of debt.
- Not enough to justify spending four years there.
Why did you even go to college in the first place?
- I thought I'd have more free time than if I got a job.
- So I could land a cush research job later.
- To get away from my hometown.
- I don't want to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life.
- Everyone else was doing it...?
- That's the only way I can get a job. Right.
Which of these books is the most appealing?
- 1001 Places to See Before You Die
- Political Science for Dummies
- Guitar Hero II Instruction Manual (does that count?)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Spark Notes: The Great Gatsby
- Management Strategies for a Successful Business
I would only pull an all-nighter...
- for a letter of recommendation.
- to be first in line for the latest Harry Potter release, book or movie.
- to finish a take home midterm or final.
- to watch the sunrise.
- to hit up as many parties as I could.
- to impress my boss.
What's your dream job?
- Job? I'm too young to get tied down like that.
- Web design, maybe nursing.
- I hear grad students have a good union.
- I noticed Blockbuster was hiring.
- I don't know. I'll worry about it when I'm finished with school.
- Dream? I got bills to pay!
Screw homework! I'd rather...
- hang out with my friends.
- just do it right before class.
- drop the class.
- pay someone else to do it.
- go on a field trip.
- moving furniture.
What are you doing 5 hours before a Friday midterm?
- Just getting to sleep.
- Surfing Wikipedia but getting distracted easily.
- Wishing you had Fridays free so you could take extended weekend trips.
- Reviewing your carefully tabbed notes.
- Reviewing someone else's carefully tabbed notes.
- Do a group study session.
What's the best way to do a project?
- At the last minute so it takes less of your time.
- Whatever it takes to get an A.
- The quick and easy way.
- Like it's never been done before.
- Copy a friend's.
- Depends on the budget.
How do you manage a rainy day?
- Like any other day.
- Cancel everything and veg out.
- By running naked through the streets!
- With an umbrella, raincoat, and plastic sleeves around my important documents.
- They're good to break up the monotony of classes.
- Pretend to be sick.
What is one talent that you're most proud of?
- You can handle any situation that comes at you.
- You can use other people's talents to get your work done.
- You can beat a video game in less than a day.
- You can maintain a 2.0 GPA for 4 years.
- You can write a 10 page essay on anything in one night.
- I can save up and be responsible.
When bored by lecture, what do you find yourself thinking about?
- Where you're going to go for lunch.
- What you're going to do after you graduate.
- Your Playstation 3.
- How the professor got to where they are.
- Where you're going for Spring Break.
- Why you're in this stupid class anyway.