Which College Major Should You Be?
In which building did you spend the most time in high school?
- The Bio Lab.
- The Chem Lab.
- The Art or Music room.
- The Computer Lab.
- The Library.
- The Gym.
- The School Office.
College is for...
- Casual drug use.
- Impressing my parents.
- Preparing for med school.
- Being on the cutting edge.
- Working on projects all night and day.
You spend most of your after school hours...
- At clubs and bars.
- In your room.
- On campus or at Barnes and Nobles.
- Street performing.
- Discussing class projects with friends.
When hungry or on the road, you grab a bite at
- Burger King
- Jack in the Box
- Taco Bell
My books are:
- Unnecessary. Confidence is everything.
- Good for reference.
- All highlighted and post-it tabbed.
- Mostly picture books.
- Free, cuz I download them all as PDFs.
When I grow up, I want to...
- Help people, one at a time.
- Sit in front of my computer.
- Make a good salary.
- Build cool stuff.
- Create whatever I want to.
- Change the world.
- Understand people.
What's for dinner?
- Smoked salmon, oriental salad with balsamic vinagrette and a glass of wine. Don't forget the lemon peel decorations.
- Can't eat now. Starbucks first, then a meeting to attend.
- Convection-heated peperroni pizza/thermally-activated pockets.
- Some tasty bivalves.
When I wake up, I reach for...
- Water. I'm sooo thirsty.
- The snooze button.
- My PDA, it better be synced up.
- That free t-shirt I got, time to go to the lab.
- My favorite power tie.
In a team, I...
- am the number-cruncher.
- am the creative synergy.
- act like I know what I'm doing.
- am the Boss.
- actually end up doing everything.
You prefer colleagues...
- That are rich and powerful.
- That are smart and arrogant.
- That know and do their shit.
- That like intellectual conversation.
- That you could trust with your life.
- That pass the joint around.
My dream guy/girl...
- gets me.
- doesn't get in my way.
- sits across from me in lab, if only I could talk to them.
- will be able to support both of us.
- is available for download.
You would never:
- write an essay.
- watch emotional soap operas.
- study art or anything that sounds like it.
- walk into the computer labs.
- talk to an art major.
My Mantra is:
- "The early bird gets the worm."
- "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"
- Dream. Explore. Discover.
- Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
- Write it first. They will come.
- Marry rich.
While waiting for the bus, I...
- Try not to touch anything, there are germs everywhere.
- Think to myself... Why don't we have GPS on these busses yet? It's not exactly difficult.
- Play tetris on my cell phone.
- Make sure I look good.
My homework is usually...
- on letterhead.
- long and usually only half-works.
- never stapled.
- in my head.
- colored and labeled.
- stapled, collated, and turned in without friction.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
College Major Quiz
There are many college major quizzes out there. Do you wonder what should I major in? Take our college major personality quiz.