Which College Major Should You Be?
In which building did you spend the most time in high school?
- The Bio Lab.
- The Chem Lab.
- The Art or Music room.
- The Computer Lab.
- The Library.
- The Gym.
- The School Office.
College is for...
- Casual drug use.
- Impressing my parents.
- Preparing for med school.
- Being on the cutting edge.
- Working on projects all night and day.
You spend most of your after school hours...
- At clubs and bars.
- In your room.
- On campus or at Barnes and Nobles.
- Street performing.
- Discussing class projects with friends.
When hungry or on the road, you grab a bite at
- Burger King
- Jack in the Box
- Taco Bell
My books are:
- Unnecessary. Confidence is everything.
- Good for reference.
- All highlighted and post-it tabbed.
- Mostly picture books.
- Free, cuz I download them all as PDFs.
When I grow up, I want to...
- Help people, one at a time.
- Sit in front of my computer.
- Make a good salary.
- Build cool stuff.
- Create whatever I want to.
- Change the world.
- Understand people.
What's for dinner?
- Smoked salmon, oriental salad with balsamic vinagrette and a glass of wine. Don't forget the lemon peel decorations.
- Can't eat now. Starbucks first, then a meeting to attend.
- Convection-heated peperroni pizza/thermally-activated pockets.
- Some tasty bivalves.
When I wake up, I reach for...
- Water. I'm sooo thirsty.
- The snooze button.
- My PDA, it better be synced up.
- That free t-shirt I got, time to go to the lab.
- My favorite power tie.
In a team, I...
- am the number-cruncher.
- am the creative synergy.
- act like I know what I'm doing.
- am the Boss.
- actually end up doing everything.
You prefer colleagues...
- That are rich and powerful.
- That are smart and arrogant.
- That know and do their shit.
- That like intellectual conversation.
- That you could trust with your life.
- That pass the joint around.
My dream guy/girl...
- gets me.
- doesn't get in my way.
- sits across from me in lab, if only I could talk to them.
- will be able to support both of us.
- is available for download.
You would never:
- write an essay.
- watch emotional soap operas.
- study art or anything that sounds like it.
- walk into the computer labs.
- talk to an art major.
My Mantra is:
- "The early bird gets the worm."
- "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!"
- Dream. Explore. Discover.
- Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
- Write it first. They will come.
- Marry rich.
While waiting for the bus, I...
- Try not to touch anything, there are germs everywhere.
- Think to myself... Why don't we have GPS on these busses yet? It's not exactly difficult.
- Play tetris on my cell phone.
- Make sure I look good.
My homework is usually...
- on letterhead.
- long and usually only half-works.
- never stapled.
- in my head.
- colored and labeled.
- stapled, collated, and turned in without friction.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
College Major Quiz
There are many college major quizzes out there. Do you wonder what you should major in? Take our college major quiz to find out!