What Soup Are You?
Do you make your own soup from scratch?
- Mostly, but I can't resist some Campbell's now and then
- I order out mostly
- Does microwaving count?
Do you like cold soups?
- Sure, why not!
What's the most important thing to consider when deciding a vacation destination?
- The culture
- The hotel
- The activities
- The cost
- The "moral flexibility"
What ingredients are vital for your soup?
- Bacon! And... bacon!
- Lots of fresh vegetables
- A killer stock
- Various animal bits and pieces
- Noodles... perhaps shaped like letters of the alphabet
- Fresh herbs
Just what is it about soup?
- It makes me remember my childhood
- It connects me to my heritage
- It comforts me when I feel bad
- It helps me clean out my fridge
Let's say you're confronted by a band of angry, wild beavers; what's your plan of action?
- Charm them
- Feed them
- Tame them
- Destroy them and then wear them as hats
Cup o' Soup?
- Always, I love it!
- Never, soup deserves a bowl... and a spoon!
On a three-day weekend you ______.
- Climb under a blanket and watch movies
- Drink heavily
- Catch up on work
- Catch up on sex
- Umm... I haven't had three days off in a row in my life
Soup or salad?
- Soup! Why do you think I'm taking this quiz?
- Salad! Why *am* I taking this quiz?
Soup is good food, but it can't have your back. What would?
- Bruce Lee's fists
- The Rock's eyebrow
- Chuck Norris' mustache
- Joan of Arc's belief
- The Bride's sword
- Buffy's sarcasm