Which of the Most Famous Food Network Chefs Are You?
What is your favorite thing to eat?
- Lobster Corn Chowder
- Chicken Parmesean
- A messy burger
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Uh, where's the dessert menu?
When you tune into Food Network, what are you watching?
- Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives
- Cutthroat Kitchen
- Next Food Network Star
- Spring Baking Championship
If you were on Chopped, which ingredient would stump you?
- Mustard Greens
- Duck Breast
- Orange Creamsicle
Your parents are coming over unannounced and are expecting dinner. What are you throwing together?
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Herb-crusted baked chicken
- My famous Instant Pot chili
- One-pan sausage and veggies
- We can eat apple pie for dinner, right?
Favorite order for takeout or food delivery?
- Chicken wings
- Street tacos
- Pad Thai
- Sushi burritos
What is a must-have to include in your charcuterie board?
- A nice salami
- Gotta have some sardines
- The most decadent cheese
- Don't underestimate the impact of a good cracker
- I hold nothing back, you'll get it all at my house.
Which cuisine do you enjoy the most?
- American, duh!
- Anything Italian, Greek, Mediterranean
- Mexican or Carribean
- I enjoy a wide variety of foods.
How would you describe your sense of humor?
- I have a childlike demeanor.
- I enjoy a good dad joke.
- Sometimes, my humor is a little dark and twisted.
- I don't laugh much.
If you were on Cutthroat Kitchen, what would be your strategy?
- Buy as many sabotages as I can. I'm just here for bragging rights, the money doesn't matter.
- Never buy the sabotages that are meant for multiple people; that just puts a target on your back for the next round.
- I'll only bid on the sabotage that I know will 100% screw me up if I get it.
- If it's a dish I know I can crush, I can deal with a sabotage or two.
- I don't want to make any enemies, so I'll give sabotages to a different person each round.
If you could have your own Food Network show, what would it be about?
- Southern soul food
- Cooking meals for kids
- How popular vegan foods are made
- Grocery budgeting tips
- Living a luxurious foodie lifestyle
Fresh or frozen?
- Never frozen! Always fresh.
- You can get away with frozen sometimes.
- I'm always browsing the frozen foods aisle.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Food Network Chefs
Food Network chefs are a crew of talented, experienced, and unique people who excel in the art of cooking. They each have engaging personalities that fits their brand and the signature dishes they prepare. From the channel's inception decades ago, we've been introduced to engaging and hilarious people who also happen to love cooking. Giada de Laurentiis and Bobby Flay are some of the veterans of the Food Network, and they've become mentors while welcoming new stars. Together with others like Guy Fieri, Ree Drummond, and Mario Batali, the Food Network team is star-studded.
Food Network's catalog is full of great shows like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, Barefoot Contessa, Ace of Cakes, 30-Minute Meals, as well as celebrity chef competitions. Some stars like Rachel Ray have graduated to produce content in other spaces, while others like Guy Fieri have stayed loyal to create show after show. The cooking shows are endless, and there's a chance you can always find something interesting to watch for inspiration.