What Type Of Couple Are You?
How long have you and your partner been together?
- 3 months or less
- About 6 months
- 1-2 years
- 3-5 years
- 6 or more years
Where did you meet?
- Through mutual friends
- At a party or club
- Through an online dating site
- At work
- None of these
How do you settle an argument with your S.O.?
- Have a screaming match, then make up after several days of not talking
- We resolve our fights quickly then profess our love for one another
- We don't sweat the small stuff and settle our arguments through compromise
- We don't argue at all
Pick a Valentine's Day gift you'd most like to give/receive:
- A bouquet of red roses
- A night at the movies. There is a new flick both of us have been dying to see!
- A gift card to my favorite store
- Some sexy lingerie and a night of passion!
- Eh, nothing? I don't need anything from my partner to know they care about me.
How often do you and your S.O. text during the course of the day?
- 1-3 times. I'm usually too busy.
- I like to check in with them and see how their day is going
- Constantly. It helps me feel I'm close to them when we are apart..
- Not a texter
Where is the perfect spot to take your honey on a date?
- A fancy restaurant
- A play
- An open mic at a bookstore
- A popular bar
- Ahem... my bedroom...
Choose a drink to share with your partner:
- A milkshake... with two straws!
Choose a pet name you'd like to be called:
- Uh... my actual name would be good
What is the sexiest part of your partner's body?
- Their eyes
- Their lips
- Their arms
- Their chest
- Ahem... their private parts....
Which song could you envision being played at your wedding?
- "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
- "Truly, Madly, Deeply" by Savage Garden
- "You're My Best Friend" by Queen
- "At Last" by Etta James
- "First Day Of My Life" by Bright Eyes
- "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
All relationships aren’t equal, and (incredibly nosey) science has finally found a way to categorize the boundaries, committed-ness of your love, and the happiness and rewarding sensations you feel into specific groups for our subjective judging pleasure.