It's time for a weekend dinner date. Your significant other is probably taking you to...
- A big gathering of our friends at a bar
- The grocery store, so we can cook at home
- A family dinner to catch up with my parents
- The fanciest restaurant in town... or else
Besides Christmas (of course!), what is your favorite holiday?
- St. Patrick's Day
- My birthday!
- The ones where I don't have to buy presents for everyone under the sun...
- My anniversary
Do you attend Christmas parties at work?
- Yeah! More opportunities to take the perfect Christmas card picture
- Of course, as long as there's a Secret Santa gift exchange going on
- Yes, my boss expects me to attend
If you could be one of these animals for a day, which would it be?
- Woof! A dog
- A turtle. They sleep a lot right?
- A reindeer, preferably with a red nose
- A lovebird
Your car breaks down in the snow. What do you do?
- I'm not sure, but surely someone driving by will stop to help
- I wouldn't be out driving in that kind of weather to begin with!
- No worries, I only travel by sleigh in the winter
- Cuddle with my boo to keep warm
How do you do most of your Christmas shopping?
- Riding store to store with my friends, singing along to holiday music
- Online, like a sane person
- I take care of my love's gifts first
- I make a list and someone takes care of it for me
Do you like old or new music?
- I like songs that are remade over and over
- I like it sort of in between, not too old or too new
- I prefer the classics
- Does 90s music count as old?
What holiday food or drink reminds you the most that Christmas is really here?
- I don't have a favorite holiday food, but it's never a bad day for bird's nest soup or caviar, right?
- A cup of hot chocolate
- Figgy pudding for two
You'd be most surprised to wake up Christmas morning to find:
- That someone else didn't wake me up before the sun came up
- That my house doesn't smell of fresh-baked cookies and pine needles
- That someone made me breakfast in bed
- That I am home alone
What kind of decorations would most likely be on your tree this year?
- Ornaments made by the kids I volunteer with on the weekends
- Heart-shaped ornaments and pictures of my significant other
- Nothing. Who has time for that?
- Everything but the kitchen sink