You’re hungry and decide to eat out. You make a bee-line for:
- Whatever I smell walking down the street
- Anything curry!
- A cute sidewalk café
- A three course meal with silver cutlery and silk napkins
- Tapas, oysters, and other wine-friendly food
Which of the following best describes your attitude to other cultures?
- I embrace other cultures
- I live and let live and party and let party!
- I’m only concerned with trendy cultures
- As long as they have good manners
Why are you moving to London?
- I want to rock out, break free, and indulge my senses
- I want to be in a trendy capital
- There’s free healthcare!
- I want history, culture, and good conversation
It’s important for you to live near:
- National monuments and manicured public areas
- Public transportation
- Loud music
For you, London represents:
- The finer things in life
- Radical freedom and interesting experiences
- A fashion hub
- A nice place to live
You’re done with work, and now you’re going out. You prefer:
- Cocktails, dancing, and risqué live shows
- A whiskey lounge
- An upmarket bar vibe with other office types
- The little pub on the corner
What is your home lacking at the moment?
- Fur carpets and a fire place
- A lounge
- A loft, or at least floor-to-ceiling windows
- A good fence and a little space to grow vegetables
- A toilet
You decide to get a pet. What do you end up with?
- A boa constrictor
- A little dog
- A cat
- A parrot
In terms of landlords, you would rather deal with:
- A nice old lady who makes me tea sometimes
- Someone with a good sense of humor
- The police, when they raid my commune
- An investment banker
Who are your neighbors?
- Working class people
- Rich folk
- Recreational substance users