Which Catwoman Actress Are You?
We all know that Catwoman oozes sexuality. How do you like to express yours?
- With a sexy pinup photoshoot
- A suggestive song
- Aggressively—I like to be the dominant one
- I usually try too hard and end up just being awkward.
- Using my wit and intellect.
If you had a time machine, what decade would you travel back to?
- I wouldn't go to the past. I wanna know what the future looks like!
- The roaring 20s!
- I'm a flower child at heart--take me to the 70s.
- I'm obsessed with everything Y2k.
- The 1700s, especially if I got to be a European noble.
What do you look for in a partner?
- I'm not looking for a partner. I'm proud of my independence.
- Someone who will let me take control.
- Someone smart, who has a good heart.
- My equal in every way—intellectually, physically, spiritually.
- Someone tall, dark, and handsome, who is always down to play a game.
If you lived in Gotham City, what would your alter ego do for a living?
- I would work for a big, glamorous company.
- Something low-profile, like a receptionist.
- I'd be an artist, actress, and/or activist.
- I wouldn't have to work—I'd find other ways to make a living.
- I would work in STEM as a computer programmer or engineer.
What do you love most about Catwoman?
- She doesn't conform to the mold of what they say women should be. Plus, she's the definition of a power dresser.
- She's cunning, smart, and elegant.
- She's gorgeous, has men eating out of the palm of her hand, and doesn't take herself too seriously.
- Despite the mask, she's not afraid to be herself.
- She goes for her goals and does her best with what she has.
How do you feel about Batman and his alter ego, Bruce Wayne?
- He seems fun, if a bit of a goody-two-shoes for my taste.
- Everyone seems to love Batman, but honestly? I'm more interested in the villains.
- Batman and Bruce Wayne aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be.
- I find Batman fascinating and really hot, considering her's a fictional character who runs around dressed as a small nocturnal animal.
Catwoman is considered a fashion icon, so it makes sense that she has inspired many red carpet moments. If you could go to any past Met Gala, which one would you attend?
- Camp: Notes on Fashion
- Punk: Chaos to Couture
- Manus x Machina: Fashion in the Age of Technology
- American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity
- Dangerous Liaisons: Fashion and Furniture in the 18th Century
Every actress who has played Catwoman is known for something outside of her portrayal of the iconic villain. What would you most like to be remembered for?
- My activism and philanthropy
- My work ethic
- My business savvy
- My music and sense of humor
- My looks
In your opinion, what is the biggest issue in our society?
- Misogyny, especially in the workplace.
- The fact that the powerful few control so much wealth.
- I don't pay much attention to problems; I like to look on the brighter side of things.
- Companies that exploit their workers and deal in shady business.
If you could work with any film or TV icon, who would it be?
- Orson Welles, an icon and a visionary.
- Jim Belushi, because he's hilarious and fun.
- Spike Lee, because of his ability to comment on social issues in the most creative way.
- Jonathan Demme, the master of drama.
- Ang Lee, because he's one of the most versatile directors out there.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Catwoman is one of the main villains in the Batman canon. Introduced in "Batman 1" all the way back in 1940, this feline nemesis was the perfect match for the Dark Knight. Feminine, savvy, and diabolical, Catwoman drew Batman in with her feminine wiles and games, and always came close to trapping him for good. Catwoman has become so popular that just about every TV and film series about Batman has featured her in some way. From Julie Newmar in Batman, the original series from the 1960s, to Batman 1966 with Lee Meriwether, to Christopher Nolan and Tim Burton's Batman films, to the animated series for kids, to the critically-panned standalone starring Halle Berry, Catwoman has schemed and teased Batman through the decades.
Now, a new Batman series is on the horizon, with Zoe Kravitz the next to take on the iconic role. Selina Kyle seems to have a slightly different origin story and MO in every portrayal, so Batman fans are all quite curious to see how this film will frame Catwoman and her alter ego, Selina Kyle. We're excited to see how Zoe Kravitz will make the role her own. While we don't quite know what she will bring to the character yet, it's fun to look back on all the other actresses who have played Catwoman and see what each one has brought to the role.