Which of the Gary Oldman Characters Are You?
An evil villain approaches you and offers you a million bucks to help them. Without knowing what they actually want, you...
- Do it. But only for the money.
- Arrest them on the spot.
- Agree, but only to stop them in the end.
- Use your superior intellect and convince them not to do it.
- Wreak chaos alongside them.
- If the time comes, you're the one to pull the trigger.
What is your greatest motivation in life?
- Enforcing the rule of law
- Going with the flow, because everything always works out
- Helping society learn and grow
- Making art and having a good time along the way
- Fighting tyranny and injustice
- Making as much money as possible by whatever means necessary
What kind of hairstyle do you prefer?
- A buzz cut
- Full bald. Take a razor to my scalp
- A classy, old school cut
- I like bangs, to hide a bit of my face
- The trendiest new fad
- I don't do much and let it get a little greasy
If you were given the opportunity to travel to another galaxy, what would you do?
- You'd go, no questions asked. You were born to be in a different galaxy.
- Transport yourself there and take a quick peek first
- Politely decline because you're too busy on Earth
- Get rip-roaringly drunk and go along for the ride
- Pretend you speak Russian and walk away without answering
- Send your assistant and have them give you a full detailed report
If you were in a band, what type of music would you play?
- Punk rock
- Solo guitar
If you could create a magic spell, what would it do?
- Be able to find anyone, anywhere, at any time
- Take over the mind of the most powerful people in government
- Make myself famous
- Put an end to injustice
- Rewrite history
- Help innocent people escape imprisonment
What type of clothing do you prefer?
- Modest but professional attire
- A tuxedo or ball gown
- Anything trendy and expensive
- A tank top
- A plain white T
What kind of sports fan are you?
- I'll only watch if the stakes feel like life and death.
- I enjoy watching from the stands.
- I hate sports, they are a distraction from the real trouble going on in the world.
- I prefer to read about politics.
- I enjoy European sports, not American ones.
- I don't like sports, but I'd love to perform in a halftime show.
Pick a weapon:
- Rocket launcher
If you were caught for a crime you did not commit, you would..?
- Go to jail, you don't mind.
- Scream from the rooftops and make yourself a martyr
- Study the law and prove your innocence
- Show up in court and give everyone the finger
- Devise a plan to escape so that you will never be found
- Call in a favor from a friend in the police department
If you won an award for a role you played, who would you thank?
- All the little people
- God and the Universe
- Your one true love
- No one
- The great citizens of your city
When you watch movies, what is the best thing about an actor's performance?
- The mysteriousness
- The aggression
- The subtlety
- The attitude
- The intellect
- The courage
If you could be an actor in a movie, what kind of role would you play?
- One that gets all the attention
- One where you can't tell if I'm a good guy or a bad guy
- Whatever wins me an award
- An artist, actor, musician, or dancer
- An old but wise character
- A well regarded and powerful person
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Gary Oldman Characters
Gary Oldman is a respected veteran character actor who has played such a wide variety of roles in movies. His career has spanned decades, and every character he's played puts him in line for an Oscar nomination.
People often recognize the actor as having played the character of Drexl Spivey in "True Romance", George Smiley in "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", Count Dracula in Bram Stoker's "Dracula", Joe Orton in "Prick Up Your Ears", Mason Verger in "Hannibal", and Floyd Banner in "Lawless". Some other great Gary Oldman roles include Lee Harvey Oswald in "JFK", James Gordon in "The Dark Knight", Winston Churchill in "Darkest Hour", Jean Baptiste in "The Fifth Element", and of course, Sirius Black in the family favorite, Harry Potter. That's only naming a small fraction of the roles Gary Oldman has played.