Which Famous TV Dog Are You?
Your dating approach can best be described as:
- Tail-wagging flirt
- New dog at the dog park
- Clueless canine
- All teeth and drool
You'd most likely wear a dog tag that says:
- Talk to the paw
- Have your people call my people
- Oh darn, I'm lost
- Will work for food
- Blah, blah, blah Fido
Pick a collar:
The first ingredient in your favorite dog food is always:
- Bone meal
- Vegetables and fruits
Your favorite smell?
- Steak on the grill
- Seafood anything
- Macaroni and cheese
- I feel like this might incriminate me so I'm not sayin'!
A good day at the office:
- Involves a completely unexpected challenge
- Is when all the runts stay out of my way
- Is getting somebody out of trouble
- Is no day at the office
This is the kind of car you want:
Your idea of a perfect day at the spa is:
- Massage, steam, mani-pedi, the works...
- Quick haircut and I'm outta there
- Swim in the pool, lay in the sun, eat too much...
- You are sooooo not going to touch me there...
A dog's place is:
- On the trail
- Everywhere I am
- On the search and rescue team
- On the sofa
Howl it loud, howl it proud... which song?
- "Dog and Butterfly" by Heart
- "Puppy Love" by Paul Anka
- "Can Your Monkey Do the Dog?" by Rufus Thomas
- "Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley
- "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baha Men
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter