Are You More Marvel Or DC?
Coke or Pepsi?
- Open Coke, open happiness!
- Pepsi, for sure; you gotta drink it to believe it
- But I don't drink soda...
Pick a super-squad to hang with on Friday night:
- The Justice League
- The Avengers
- The Suicide Squad
- The X-Men
Who's the baddest of them all?
- The Joker
Which are better: comics or movies?
- The comics are where it's at
- Films are always more entertaining
- Neither... my vote is for TV
If you were a superhero, you'd get your powers from:
- Some sci-fi accident
- I was born with them
- No powers, just mad skills
- An alien race
You'd rather have a character who is:
- Fun and exciting
The best superhero base would be:
- A tricked out lab somewhere underground
- Littered with pizza boxes
- On another planet
- In a tall skyscraper, with the name plastered on the front
Would you go to Comic-Con?
- Is Tom Hiddleston going to be there?
- Once my custom-made costume comes back, sure
- Heck yeah!
- Meh, too much hype
Supergroups or superheroes?
- Can't help but love the lone vigilante thing
- It really depends on the characters
- I don't really care; I like the villains more
What weakness would your evil nemesis exploit?
- My loved ones
- My ego
- My trusting nature
- My carelessness
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
DC vs Marvel Argument
Marvel was known for having a more human approach. Average people with characters like Peter Parker were suddenly given superhuman abilities, while others overcame personality flaws to do great things, giving everyday people hope that they too could reach their potential. Tony Stark was a jerk who learned the price of hubris and scientist Bruce Banner had to cope with his destructive alter-ego. DC was known for telling colorful stories of gods who performed incredible feats in order to protect humanity and the greater good. Superman was the standard when it came to superheroes, and he was surrounded by other characters with god-like abilities—Aquaman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, and more