Which “Dirty Dancing” Character Are You?
Pick a pair of dancin' shoes:
Which of these scenes in the movie actually strikes you as DIRTY dancing?
- The staff quarters blue sweater and watermelons scene
- The learning-lifts-in-the-lake scene
- Penny teaching the bunny hop to the guests
- That final dance with the lift, the rents, the staff, and guests
- I don't think any of these are dirty...
Would you dance barefoot on a narrow log high above a rocky stream?
- I like to think I would...
- Every chance I get
- A bit too dangerous for me
- Only if no one were watching
Would you book a suite with champagne and a jetted bathtub for a romantic getaway?
- That's a bit over the top
- Sounds romantic, sure
- I'd rather go backpacking
This song from "Dirty Dancing" could be your personal ballad:
- "I've Had the Time of My Life"
- "Hungry Eyes"
- "You Don't Own Me"
- "Be My Baby"
What does entitlement mean to you?
- I deserve the best
- Someone didn't raise that kid right
- Unpleasant self-centeredness
- It's earned, not gifted
So you think you can dance? Which one?
A stranger is in trouble and you could help; what do you do?
- Stay with them and see them through it
- Dial 911
- Find someone more qualified and fade away
- Panic for a moment, then get to work
How do you feel about being the center of attention?
- Love it!
- Makes me very uncomfortable
- It's a necessary evil
- I'd never feel like I deserved it
You can dance in a fantasy world; what does it look like?
- Docks over coral reefs
- A five-star classic hotel
- A fairy tale castle
- Meadows in the Alps
- A sleek urban art museum
- A remote mountain lodge