Which “Family Ties” Character Are You?
All the best homes have _________.
- A game room
- Walk-in closets
- Fine art
Time for a family vacation! You open up your passport, what does it look like?
- Bare, but that just means there's more for me to explore!
- Stamps, stamps, stamps
- Like I could've done a better job with my photo
- Like I totally nailed the photo
The story of your life is adapted for the small screen. What type of show is it?
- A light-hearted comedy
- An animated series
- A biting satire
- A critically acclaimed drama
What does the word "sale" mean to you?
- A way for companies to make a quick buck
- A practice that leaves me with a bunch of new things I didn't need
- Sale?! Where?!
- An opportunity to get something I need for less money
What's the best way of letting people know you care for them?
- Being accepting of who they are
- Showering them with gifts
- Respecting their wishes
- Telling them
While you haven't actually been together for a million years, family can certainly make it feel that way. Is this a good thing?
- Absolutely, it's wonderful to have a special bond
- Sure, as long as they spend those years complimenting me
- It can be, but realistically depends on the day
- Yes, it's nice knowing they'll always have my back
A show you've been looking forward to seeing is on in five minutes, but someone else is already watching the TV. What do you do?
- I bribe them
- I'll just watch some other time, no worries
- I politely ask to watch
- I use those five minutes to convince them to let me watch AND watch with me
Your radio gets stuck on one station, but thankfully, it's your favorite. What are you listening to?
- Something classic, like swing
- Top 40
How much effort would you say you put into your appearance?
- A lot, I enjoy feeling confident
- I put in enough to be respected
- I never think about it
- Minimal, I just do whatever makes me comfortable